The Student Room Group

What should I do? Its killing me :(

So, I met this girl the other week, bit of fate really, she was at a cashpoint thought she was stuck up and all as she was like let me in front, anyway towards the end of the night I saw her again and she told me to come sit next to her, we were all each other kissing, holding hands bit like a real couple, anyway I have been texting her for the last two days and we genuinely get along like a house on fire the conversations are flowing, then i said i had to something to ask her which she said she wanted to know.

The question was would she like to meet up again like nothing to serious like a meal or something? she has not replied since? I also sent her a fb message and it says she has not read it yet.

The two situations that could be are:

- her phone has died etc or there is a valid reason why she has not responded
- she dont actually want to meet? but whats the point in the texting, calling?

What do you think I should do now? Call her tomorrow? Leave her?

I really really like this girl, its killing me :frown:
Don't panic and calm down, just give her some extra time. From my point of view you should not call her, wait for a couple of days before doing so. She might be interested in you, she might not; however, the best thing to do now is to be patient. It's her turn to make a move.
Good luck. :smile:
As the above poster said, just chill. If she doesn't reply by tomorrow evening, give her a call or something. It's easy to say and difficult to do I know!
No news is sometimes good news. She might just be taking her time to come to a decision. Be patient.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending