The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well, you'd have to go through the whole process again. Having AAA at A2 and a reasonable LNAT score is definitely not a guarantee that you are going to get in. Remember, you're going to be going up against many hundreds of people with the same grades as you so you're still going to have to be outstanding.

Oh, and yes, if they made you an offer it would be unconditional as you'd have already met the conditions of any offer that they might make you.
Not necessarily would you get an unconditional offer but the probability is higher. I applied during year 13 and then decided I didn't want to do history at the uni I applied for. I wanted to do English but couldn't apply for English due to massive cock up with my AS results thanks to AQA. Suffice it to say that I took a year out after I got AAA and got unconditional offers from places like York, Durham, KCL etc.

However, went to a Manchester open day, loved the law dept, law was something I really wanted to do, asked for a transfer and they did it for me as an unconditional offer.
Definitely an unconditional offer if you were to get one. But like what TommehR said, it's the whole process again. Are you required to attend an interview for the course you applied to?
Reply 4
No, the way I would do it would be to first loosen the screw and then attach the washer.

Latest

Trending

Trending