The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nay, I don't understand why they were created :/
They don't serve their 'pantie' purpose and are just extremely uncomfortable :/ they are one of the things I just do not understand

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 21
Consider this, without thongs they wouldn't have been a 'Thong Song',:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'll say YAY.
I like G-strings which are basically thongs but with a string instead of a strip of fabric. They're much more comfy. They're required to avoid vpl sometimes although m&s offer an alternative which are just seamless and without elasticated sides so they work too. People should just wear whatever underwear they like! I don't think 15 is too young to wear thongs. I was probably wearing them from about 14ish. Frenchies are better though..
slim girl = yay
I can't say I have an opinion on 15 year olds wearing thongs tbh ...

Original post by cfizzle
Yay. They're so unattractive (imo) but they are very practical. First time someone yelled "VPL!" at me (I was 12) was heartbreaking :frown:

:lolwut:
Useful when wearing things such as leggings or dresses that may show your pants otherwise (e.g a white dress or a bodycon dress). Not the most comfortable things, but it's not unbearable.
Am I the only person who finds thongs really comfortable? :s-smilie: I can barely feel them once they're on!

Yay from me - they're great for getting rid of VPL! Unfortunately not too practical when you're wearing a skirt/dress, even with tights.
Nay- Very uncomfortable

Just opt for no-vpl knickers they do the trick :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 28
is it me, or is wearing normal knickers just unecessary baggy fabric? it's just easier to wear thongs/gstrings
Reply 29
YAY :smile:
Some can be really uncomfortable, but others I barely notice. Plus it can be a confidence boost when wearing saucy underwear :wink:
Great under tight clothes, but they are pretty uncomfortable. Gotta suffer for beauty though, so yay. :tongue:
They're okay but to me nice knickers look better.
Nay for me. dont think they look nice
Reply 33
yay, sometimes when your wearing a certain trousers or dress and you want to prevent your underwear line showing then they are great.
Nothing like spying a thong on a girl :wink:

I vote yay, but only from a male perspective :biggrin:

Frenchies are hothothot!
Reply 35
Original post by christielovesyou
Am I the only person who finds thongs really comfortable? :s-smilie: I can barely feel them once they're on!

Yay from me - they're great for getting rid of VPL! Unfortunately not too practical when you're wearing a skirt/dress, even with tights.

Agreed! No idea why no one else finds them comfortable! But then I wear G-Strings, I find the ones with a thicker cotton strip uncomfortable.
Yay for thongs, I have quite a few, I find them really comfortable, I however prefer my knickers and bodysuits more, they are really comfortable and the best I think

I haven't got any g-strings though because I not that keen on them really
French panties (I think thats what they are called) are sexiest
Reply 38
Nay. I don't understand how people could possibly find a constant wedgie comfortable. I'll stick to girls boxers thanks. :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by Left Hand Drive
French panties (I think thats what they are called) are sexiest

OMG frenchies :coma:

Latest

Trending

Trending