The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

YAY for this sort of a thong (thats the rear view obvs) :

as opposed to a full on G-string, which I find really unattractive but admittedly comfortable.
(edited 11 years ago)
Nay.
lol at those who can wear these 24/7.
Original post by llessur123
Uncomfortable and unflattering. Also not particularly hygienic, nay.

I agree, and its well known that it is unhygienic and yet these women wear them....yuck
Reply 43
Mmm, think I'd prefer a girl in standard underwear to be honest
I think they're quite nice, but they've got NOTHING on granny pants.
Yay. Not worn any other type of underwear besides thongs/g strings since I was 12 or 13. Bikini briefs or boxers feel massive and uncomfortable for me now, I don't own a single pair. Each to their own though, I personally don't see the appeal in massive pants
Reply 46
Nay. They don't hold in the bits you want held in. Too much jiggling can make me self conscious. Haha.
Reply 47
I've got some thongs but can't say I wear them much now - I really got them to try when others in my class were also trying them, that was a couple of years ago so I was about 14. For everyday I much prefer the shorts-style knickers or the hi-leg ones. :smile:

I don't get those girls who wear a thong to avoid VPL - but then have a visible thong with the whale-tail on show! :mad:

But then I've got a couple of thong bikinis for the holidays... :confused:
They really aren't that attractive..
Reply 49
Original post by EmilyD237

But then I've got a couple of thong bikinis for the holidays... :confused:

Why confused? And have you worn them yet?
Reply 50
Hate 'em, if you're wearing a thong you might as well not be wearing anything really :/

I much prefer my 'minis' as TopShop call them and girl boxers. Just seem more feminine and nice to me :smile:

And as for thong bikinis.... yuck. Put your bum away please.
I actually think thongs are the most comfortable type of underwear but other types look better. So, yes if no one's going to be seeing them, no if someone is.

I don't think 15's too young though. Surely it doesn't make any different at all what type of underwear you're wearing if you're not letting anyone see it? And if you are, the question should be is 15 too young to have sex.
Yay.

... But not for everyday wear.
Original post by shenzys
Boxers>thongs

This.
Reply 54
Definitely yay. To be honest I find any underwear a girl wears a turn on (except granny pants)
Reply 55
Nay. So bloody uncomfortable. Gimme shorts any day.
Glad you put the 15+ part haha too many little kids wear things these days... Even more if age consent of sex goes down to 14?!

But nope - female boxer shorts are so much comfier :smile:

This was posted from TheLightbulbKid - voicing an opinion and attempting to give advice :smile: on the iPad/iPod app
I own about 25 hehe, I think they're amazing, no vpl and I find them comfy tbh, I wear them like everyday ha!x
Reply 58
Original post by alexisobelx
I own about 25 hehe, I think they're amazing, no vpl and I find them comfy tbh, I wear them like everyday ha!x

:lolwut:
Reply 59
Frenchies are the sexiest

Latest

Trending

Trending