The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What does VPL stand for?
Original post by Variations
What does VPL stand for?

Visible panty line.
do you wear jeans or short skirts with them?
Original post by alexisobelx
I own about 25 hehe, I think they're amazing, no vpl and I find them comfy tbh, I wear them like everyday ha!x
Reply 63
In hotpants / boxer style, much sexier :smile:
Reply 64
I wore thongs on a school trip once.. 5 hours on a coach each way, wasn't the smartest idea.
I like frenchies the most.
Original post by snowman77
do you wear jeans or short skirts with them?

anything, jeans, skirts, leggings etc
Reply 66
nay... theyre very uncomfortable :colonhash:
Men wearing thongs, no way.
Do thongs feel like a constant wedgie?
Reply 69
Feels like I'm nursing a constant wedgie.
Original post by Emilyhr
Nay. They don't hold in the bits you want held in. Too much jiggling can make me self conscious. Haha.

Your backside? Could be worse, you could have a penis.
Why do these threads get so many posts? Just wear which ever underwear you want, there's no need to have a debate on it. :erm:
french-knickers-1-ivory.jpg

I hope people who are replying 'French knickers are sexiest' are aware that true French knickers look like this.
Reply 73
Nay
Not yet, but not unwilling to try
Being a pear shape, I think they are highly unflattering on my body shape but if I was slim and athletic looking, I think they would be fine.

Aha big hips, big bum need pulling in more than letting a little bit of string work it's miracles lmao.
Reply 76
They have their uses, but generally I don't like wearing them. I don't like my bum cheeks feeling unsupported :redface: However, I am glad they exist as I might need them at some point in the future, so I'll say yay!
I love wearing my Thongs panties all the time.

Latest