The Student Room Group

How long do movies stay out in the cinema?

Was just wondering cos I reeeeally want to see The Amazing Spiderman in theaters but i'm not sure if i'll be able to see it for another two weeks or so.
Flims that are highly anticipated and received stay in theatres for ages, just look at the Harry Potter films! I saw Spiderman yesterday and it was amazing (eh eh) and in my usually empty theatre, it was almost full so I reckon you should be fine waiting for two weeks. The only thing that may happen is there willl be less viewing times.
For something like spiderman, about 4 weeks probably, but by the end of it, it'll be funny showing times, like the Avengers is currently showning at 12.45 in the afternoon at my local cinema.
Reply 3
Original post by EllieJelly96
Flims that are highly anticipated and received stay in theatres for ages, just look at the Harry Potter films! I saw Spiderman yesterday and it was amazing (eh eh) and in my usually empty theatre, it was almost full so I reckon you should be fine waiting for two weeks. The only thing that may happen is there willl be less viewing times.

ahh okay, thank you!! it'll be so good if cinemas could give the times for two extra weeks in advance as well :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending