Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Houseshare Zone 1-2 London for September!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting an internship in London in September for a year and looking for sociable mixed housemates (around ages 18-27). My budget is no more than £125 pw, though preferably less! And anywhere in zone 1-2 (may consider zone 3)

I'm from Sheffield so the whole moving to London on my own is very daunting! It'd be great to find some housemates on here :-)

Kat
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kat!

I'm starting a degree at KCL in September currently looking for housemates as I won't get halls, I know london fairly well because I live about 45 mins away - PM me if youre interested

Abbey
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kat,

I'm also in the same position, I start an internship in Kensington starting the 3rd of September and am looking for flatmates!

I'm friendly, wouldn't just sit in my room in the evenings and am tidy. Ideally I'd like to look around the Clapham area but am flexible, if your interested then drop me a line or add me on fb https://www.facebook.com/jess.smith.7927

Jess x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jess

My friend lived in Clapham last year, just outside the tube station so I wouldn't mind living there

I've just added you on facebook, my full name is Kataleya Orr

Kat x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katthai17)
    I'll be starting an internship in London in September for a year and looking for sociable mixed housemates (around ages 18-27). My budget is no more than £125 pw, though preferably less! And anywhere in zone 1-2 (may consider zone 3)

I'm from Sheffield so the whole moving to London on my own is very daunting! It'd be great to find some housemates on here :-)

Kat
    Hi Kat,

My name is Andrew, moving to London from Montreal, Qc. I would like to find a flatshare or buddyup with some friendly people. I'm 24, male, gay, going to be doing my MA at KCL in the War Studies dept.
    Let me know if you would like to chat, Skype, fb, see if it could work maybe?
    I'm looking to stay pretty central, zone 1-2. I am completely housebroken, so I clean, cook, and bake. And to boot, I have a good sense of humour.

Let me know
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am starting a grad scheme in September and could really do with some nice flatmates. I'm from York and graduated from Newcastle Uni so London is pretty daunting! haha

[mod edit - it is advised that you do not post facebook urls on the open forum]

Cheers,
    Sam
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    \/\/\/\/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have just graduated from Newcastle Uni and will be starting on a London grad scheme in September. I am originally from York and moving to London would be much better with other grads! Let me know if you are interested

Sam Hields
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm moving over to London fro Ireland at the end of September to study for a PhD in KCL. I don't know that many people in London so I'd love to share a flat with other friendly graduates/postgrads!! PM me if anyone is interested andI can send you my facebook/email details.
    Naomi
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomi.h)
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm moving over to London fro Ireland at the end of September to study for a PhD in KCL. I don't know that many people in London so I'd love to share a flat with other friendly graduates/postgrads!! PM me if anyone is interested andI can send you my facebook/email details.
    Naomi
    Hi Naomi, do you want me to add you on fb? i'm pretty hard to find so you can just private message me the link
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kat,

I'm also moving to London in early September to start my postgrad studies at Westminster. I'm 21 and from Uzbekistan. I would like to find nice people to share a flat/house. My budget is similar to yours. Please PM me if interested!

Saida
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently living in London. Myself and a friend (both guys aged 21) are looking for a place. Heading into our third year at Goldsmiths so looking to have fun but also get our heads down and work. Same budget, get back to me if you're short of people to share with.

Jasper.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kat,

I am a female Erasmus student. I will be attending LondonMet this fall for six months. I am looking to share a flat on zone 1 or 2. It would be nice to share a flat with people who know how to have fun + tidy when it comes to bathroom and kitchen.

Contact me on Facebook if you are interested: [Mod note: Facebook link removed, please use private messages to exchange contact details]
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Im karl 21 photography student, also work as freelance photographer as well. Looking for house share for september. Im only in uni 1 day a week so happy to live pretty much anywhere but wanting to keep close to centre.

Im easy going, tidy and into art, music going out and all the usual stuff really.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm also in a similar situation, I'm 22 and moving to London from Leeds in September to start a post grad children's Nursing course at LSBU, I am looking to start a houseshare, or occupy a spare room in a sociable house

Jess
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jess, I'm a student at Leeds too!
    As I'm only able to go to London 19th-20th to look at houses I'm just going to try and find a houseshare, but I could let you know if I found one with an extra room?

Kat
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kat.

Thanks, I'm potentially thinking of going down in the next few weeks, unsure of a date as yet. I'll also let you know what I find.

Jess
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks jess
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Edit: our rooms are full.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I am moving to London from Ireland on my own in September and would love to organise something before I go over!
    Looking for a room in a house with a gang of lovely people

Thanks,
    Ellen

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 11, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.