Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

PG student looking for flat share or flat mates in Uni of Greenwich area

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm Grace! I'm a 22 year old female who is going to start my MA (International Human Resource Management) in September at the Uni of Greenwich. Just wondered if anyone who already has a house is looking for a final or another flat mate, or whether there are any other people out there who want to find a house but too fewer people?

Wouldn't mine other MA students or 3rd years, or anyone around my age whose main concern is to concentrate on their studies this year but who isn't not adverse to occasionally going out in the evening/weekend for a few drinks (to drown sorrows) or going further into London to see what it has to other (comedy shows etc.) However, am not party mad, and nor will I be this year.

I'm a non - smoker, non recreational drug user & hygienic. Don't mind if its either males or females.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Grace
    My name is Tamsin and I have a double room available in the house that I'm sharing with my brother and my friend. We are all medical students; my friend and I are 19, both girls, and are second years, whilst my brother is 21, 22 in Oct, and a third year.
    The house is in Canning Town, just opposite Star Lane DLR station. It has a large kitchen/diner, a TV room, a large garden, two bathrooms (one with a shower) and plenty of parking and good travel links.
    If you think you'd be interested, and like some more info, just gimme a PM and I'll give you my e-mail

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 14, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.