Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bizarre Scottish Football Stat

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Scottish third division contains the same amount of UEFA elite stadiums as the whole of England.

:hoppy:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    "The Rangers" have the second largest stadium in the Scottish Third Division
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    "The Rangers" have the second largest stadium in the Scottish Third Division
    Correct. No other Engish person will get the largest without googling.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP might give it away
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Dangermouse)
    Queens Park. Hampden Park.

English (Irish and Scottish). Didn't google it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's been on SSN all day
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Frankie Boyle:

Live in a Scottish town in the middle of nowhere? Book an A-level exam in Irish History because you're about to get a ****ing crashcourse.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow spelt backwards is nearly WOG SLAG
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ha got it straight away, not as if I live near it or anything.....honest

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Frankie Boyle:

Live in a Scottish town in the middle of nowhere? Book an A-level exam in Irish History because you're about to get a f*cking crashcourse.
    You'll still fail it if you listen to Rangers fans. Remember these are the people who mock the Irish Famine despite their ancestors and many of themselves coming from Ulster.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    You'll still fail it if you listen to Rangers fans. Remember these are the people who mock the Irish Famine despite their ancestors and many of themselves coming from Ulster.
    But if you listen to the celtic fans, remember these are the ones that mock the stairway 13 disaster where 66 fans died.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnnn)
    But if you listen to the celtic fans, remember these are the ones that mock the stairway 13 disaster where 66 fans died.
    I think you are betraying your level intelligence here if you think a Scottish football tragedy which occurred in Govan has anything to do with Irish history.

A more intelligence person than yourself would also have stopped to consider the recent minute's silence for the Ibrox Disaster, held before a Celtic v Rangers game, which was observed impeccably by the Celtic fans much to the chagrin of the Scottish media.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    I think you are betraying your level intelligence here if you think a Scottish football tragedy which occurred in Govan has anything to do with Irish history.

A more intelligence person than yourself would also have stopped to consider the recent minute's silence for the Ibrox Disaster, held before a Celtic v Rangers game, which was observed impeccably by the Celtic fans much to the chagrin of the Scottish media.
    But they're quite happy to tear **** up on remembrance Sunday.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    But they're quite happy to tear **** up on remembrance Sunday.
    Do you have any evidence of this, or is it another moronic claim?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Do you have any evidence of this, or is it another moronic claim?
    There's plenty evidence of that you idiot. Doesn't even need posted.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)

Oh if we are trying to score brownie points on intelligence you should really write to the person who makes the banners for the green bridage and tell him how to spell properly.

http://i52.tinypic.com/x2np50.jpg

http://kevinwilliamson.blogspot.co.u...-bee-2007.html
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    There's plenty evidence of that you idiot. Doesn't even need posted.
    lol, nice evidence. You're definitely not living up to the stereotype here or anything

(Original post by johnnn)
    Oh if we are trying to score brownie points on intelligence you should really write to the person who makes the banners for the green bridage and tell him how to spell properly.

http://i52.tinypic.com/x2np50.jpg

http://kevinwilliamson.blogspot.co.u...-bee-2007.html
    Nobody is trying to score brownie points, just trying to have an intelligence discussion yet you keep dropping the ball.

However if we did want to score brownie points, we could point out that your examples aren't cases of not knowing how to spell, rather just mix ups with the displays which are understandable given the amount of organization required to produce them.

Certainly more forgiveable than stuff like this:

or this

And in an examples of actually not knowing how to spell, this
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2q0own6.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	163121  
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    lol, nice evidence. You're definitely not living up to the stereotype here or anything

Nobody is trying to score brownie points, just trying to have an intelligence discussion yet you keep dropping the ball.

However if we did want to score brownie points, we could point out that your examples aren't cases of not knowing how to spell, rather just mix ups with the displays which are understandable given the amount of organization required to produce them.

Certainly more forgiveable than stuff like this:

or this

And in an examples of actually not knowing how to spell, this
    Explain to me how bloostained or Celtcs arent misspelled words?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The fact you haven't been able to understand what I actually said suggests I'd be wasting my time explaining anything to you.

Some things in life are just too complicated, we can't know everything. Chalk it down as a loss and move on buddy.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)

oh sorry what was that?

I mean really, are you even a Celtic supporter?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)

oh sorry what was that?

I mean really, are you even a Celtic supporter?
    Because Rangers are the model of respect with the old nazi salutes, sectarian chanting and posting letterbombs :rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 17, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.