Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fat people and passing wind

Announcements Posted on

Do fat people pass more wind than skinny people?

I am asking this question because a few days ago I must have eaten my supper earlier than usual. As a result, I woke in the morning feeling extremely hungry. So I decided to make massive breakfast before shooting out of the house. This consisted of 4 eggs, 4 sausages and 1 beef burger not in a bun.

A few minutes after finishing eating this I found myself breaking wind every so often. It was crazy as I found myself in this uncontrollable situation.

I only weigh 9 stones and half and would not normally consume so much food under normal circumstances.

But this whole experience leads me to wonder whether fat people whom I presume eat more calories on regular occasions than a normal person break more wind.

I do apologise for this rather odd question. But I want to find out what people think.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do fat people pass more wind than skinny people?

I am asking this question because a few days ago I must have eaten my supper earlier than usual. As a result, I woke in the morning feeling extremely hungry. So I decided to make massive breakfast before shooting out of the house. This consisted of 4 eggs, 4 sausages and 1 beef burger not in a bun.

A few minutes after finishing eating this I found myself breaking wind every so often. It was crazy as I found myself in this uncontrollable situation.

I only weigh 9 stones and half and would not normally consume so much food under normal circumstances.

But this whole experience leads me to wonder whether fat people whom I presume eat more calories on regular occasions than a normal person break more wind.

I do apologise for this rather odd question. But I want to find out what people think.
    It's got nothing to do with calories, it's what you eat.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 14, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.