The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow uni 2013 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dan.O
Oh yeah, forgot about that! They both have their pros and cons :P

6!! :O that's a lot! Oh wow, that's my first time hearing of it.
I'm doing psychology as my option.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, but I only do 4 classes this semester then either ones are in semester two. Oh psychology sounds good. Are you in till late every day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 1081
Original post by Daniel-G1995
Haha, but I only do 4 classes this semester then either ones are in semester two. Oh psychology sounds good. Are you in till late every day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see! That's not too bad then :smile:
And yes, I'm in until 6 most days but I do have a long break in the afternoons :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dan.O
Oh I see! That's not too bad then :smile:
And yes, I'm in until 6 most days but I do have a long break in the afternoons :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your in later than me :P I'm in till 5 most days but I get like an hour during the afternoon and that's it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daniel-G1995
you're in later than me :P I'm in till 5 most days but I get like an hour during the afternoon and that's it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1084
Original post by say-wha
aw nice! and only from Ayr which is about an hour away :L how about you ?:smile:

I live just outside of Glasgow. Could commute but i'd rather have the whole experience of living in halls :smile:
[QUOTE="Dan.O;44415753"]
Original post by Shanice_W

Goodness, this is amazing!!
Everything from salsa dancing to traffic light parties!!
I am so there :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it sounds so good! :biggrin:
Exciting stuff, not long to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamessLad
I think what will happen is that while doing Scottish history you'll cover a range of the basic skills needed to study any time period. Therefore, the fact that it is Scottish history is irrelevant.

I'm a fellow history student and can't wait! Any history is good and like you say it will cover basic skills :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1087
Hi if you know anyone looking for student accommodation in Glasgow please get them to speak to me. I'm currently in Buchanan view but I really want to move out due to homesickness

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamessLad
Law is the same, it was AAAAB now it is AAAAA - for an unconditional anyway. I think both subjects are have climbed league tables (if that means anything) because law is 5th on the one I saw... One place behind Oxford

Do you think it is still possible to get an unconditional with 4As and a B even though they have put up the entry requirements for LAW ???
hi guys, im looking to apply for VB at Glasgow (2015 entry) i've found it really difficult to find information on the course as I would like to know a bit more before I apply. any chance you guys could tell me a bit about the course? what is your typical week? do you get practical's? and how does it differ from the vet medicine course? also where is it taught and any hints or tips on how to make my application stand out
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending