The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Frau Lindemann
im doing the law german course (hopefully) qand ive gotta get AAA!!! do you guys have to do a seperate language test?

Jenny

Hey!

no I didn't, did u? How difficult was it?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
i havent done it yet... but i have to :frown: i dont understnad why we do and you dont!! plus ive been given an AAA offernot AAB weird.

what do you have to get in french?
Frau Lindemann
i havent done it yet... but i have to :frown: i dont understnad why we do and you dont!! plus ive been given an AAA offernot AAB weird.

what do you have to get in french?

AAB. Oh thats strange. Erm.. could it be that the law with german law is considered more challenging? I don't know. When do u have to sit the exam?
Reply 23
I just wanted to ask, for those of you that have offers for the Maitrise English and French law how did you do in your LNAT? I did really badly in mine and I'm still waiting to hear from KCL and Nottingham (for Law with French)..

Also what were your AS levels and A2 predictions like?
I got ABBB at AS (A in French) and am predicted AAB for A2..

One more thing, does anyone know how many people they take for the maitrise every year?!

Thanks guys,

Richa
tere are several dates when i can sit it...but im doin it in august. they kindsa cocked up when they were supposed to sentd me the letter so i missed a load of the deadlines; cant take it in april because of the late letter, cant take it in june because of my A levels and so ahve to take it in august with my result pending...
Reply 25
Ok well never mind.. got rejected today! Ah well.. Ucas Extra here we come! xx
Rich*a
Ok well never mind.. got rejected today! Ah well.. Ucas Extra here we come! xx

im really sorry to hear that richa, i know its no consolation but it probably wasn't meant to be . . .

Latest