Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This girl likes me with short hair but not long hair, what do you think?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, basically there is this girl at my university who I have been doing some Spanish lessons with, and in return I help her improve her English, because I've always wanted to learn another language and obv. uni is a great opportunity for that.

It also happens to be that this girl is really hot as well. Even though I can't prove anything and nothing has happened between us I think there is a mutual attraction there as well.

When I first met this girl and for the first 3 weeks or so I was seeing her my hair was longer than I normally had it before. I have never actually had it long but it's just that normally I get it cut very short so for me it is.

Because this girl is Spanish it is in her culture that you hug a boy and let him kiss you on both cheeks as a greeting. I noticed however, that when I got a haircut and my hair was really short the next time I saw her she didn't do anything but say hi.

This was a recurring pattern I noticed and I'd never been rude or said anything wrong to her so I figured it could have only been this. I asked my friend and he said its because most guys in Spain don't get their hair really short like I do (I get basically a buzz cut but just with more hair on the top) and so it's not in their culture.

So girls, I'm interested, would whether a boy gets his hair cut long, short, etc actually influence that much whether you find him attractive or not?

Thanks
    • 51 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your title is the wrong way round then.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it can definitely change attraction. As shallow as it sounds, I've found guys attractive with longer hair, then they get it cut shorter and the attraction just goes. I think it's just down to a person's preference

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 14, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.