Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Evenin'

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I just joined TSR because I'm applying to uni this year and hoping to go to Salford in 2013 to study Journalism, and I thought this would be a great place to meet people in similar positions as me.

I'm Charlotte (yes, I know my username is slightly confusing - it's a song by The Horrors if you didn't already know!) and I'm 17. I live in Warrington but I spend the majority of my time lurking in Manchester, sneaking into gigs or just hanging about in record shops or cafes in the Northern Quarter.

I have been running a website called Hooting And Howling Magazine for a year and a half now, and recently we interviewed The View and Kate Nash! We're always looking for new contributors too so if you're also an aspiring journalist then feel free to contact me about it. It's taken me on lots of adventures and has provided me with a multitude of stories about bands that I probably should never ever repeat.

I also love DJing which is something I've done a few times in Manchester before. Proper DJing, mind. With vinyl, not MP3s!
    I'm also interested in getting into band management, and I've had experience with looking after a couple of bands before so if you're in a band around Manchester and need someone to do the less fun side of the business for you, talk to me!

My record collection is too big, as is my DVD collection.
    I regularly listen to bands such as The Horrors, Yuck, Arctic Monkeys, Orange Juice, The Heartbreaks, MONEY, The Cure, Hatcham Social, Miles Kane, Kate Nash, Two Wounded Birds, TOY, Zola Jesus, Hookworms, The View, The Libertines, The Ronettes, Blur, The Specials, Is Tropical, Chapel Club, Deap Vally, Gross Magic, Pavement, Pixies, The Cramps, Black Lips, The Crookes...I could go on for a long time, but if you want to know any more then just ask!

At college I'm currently doing Film Studies, Sociology, English Language and Media Studies. In September I'll be starting the EPQ too!

I'd really love to meet some nice people on here. Hopefully you'll want to talk to me too! x
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 14, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.