The Student Room Group

What do you find most attractive on the opposite sex?

I was just curious - I find toned arms and that 'V' shape guys have and nice hair. My friends are always like lol what.

What does everyone find attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hmm, girls are programmed to like that look, based on evolutionary terms. Meaning, someone with that look is a stronger guy, and so would most likely win a battle, and survive.
It has no real merit in today's world, but evolution is evolution.

I find eyes in a girl to be a big winner, that and hair on first look. A nice smile is a must. I can't help but fall for a girl that has bigger expressive eyes/a cute smile...
I wouldn't be a guy if I didn't find breasts/backside to be a good feature too, as I do deem that important (Probably for the same reason you girls view muscle on a guy, for evolutionary sake)
(edited 11 years ago)
clothes.

arms.

general figure.

height.

hair.

hands.
Reply 3
If you've got a cute smile, i'm likely to go weak at the knees, fall over and make a knob out of myself.
Reply 4
Original post by Kage
I wouldn't be a guy if I didn't find breasts/backside to be a good feature too.

which is better, boobs or bum?
Reply 5
Do guys generally prefer a compeltely flat stomach? Or don't they mind a bit of 'squishiness' (for want of a better word ) :getmecoat:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9003
Curvaceous figure, pear shaped figure, Thick thighs...
Reply 7
I prefer face and hair to boobs and ass.

Sent from my HTC One X
Reply 8
Original post by R583
Do guys generally prefer a compeltely flat stomach? Or don't they mind a bit of 'squishiness' (for want of a better word ) :getmecoat:

A little isn't a problem to be honest. :smile:

Sent from my HTC One X
Reply 9
Sounds cliche but a nice smile, I went out with this guy a couple months back and he had the most lovely smile, it was so nice to look at!

Nice broad shoulders and arms, but not too big!

When it comes to hair/eye colour im not really fussed.
Boobs and vaginas, duh.
Im just gonna go out say it, their genitals. Yes, bum, boobs, face and figure are nice, but their genitals make you go wild

Original post by KatyPiee

You can make a whole thread out of that question
(edited 11 years ago)
Nice Smile, Eyes, Long Hair (Brunette or Black.. I don't like short hair on girls).. and of course a good pair of Breasts. Bum has to have to sort of curvature to it, can't be flat.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by KatyPiee

I personally prefer a nice figure that has the best of both, but if I had to pick? Probably bum. I'm with SuarezAlonso that I wouldn't find a girl with a flat one truly attractive.
I could however find a girl with smaller boobs attractive, as well as one with semi larger.

It's all about the distribution, but the face would be the ultimate killer for me, if she didn't have nice features/personality to match
(edited 11 years ago)
For a guy these are universally good features. Good posture. Defined jaw line. Tall. Lean. Muscular. Good skin. Nice symetrical face.

For gals. Much more variety methinks but I think these can go up on the list. Hour glass figure. Nice smile. Good skin. Soft facial features.

Me personally, I don't have any particular preferences, like big boobs, skinny, long hair. Although I do really like soft skin over the shoulders, just feels really nice and feminine.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by R583

It's definitely sexier if it's soft rather than hard, if that makes sense? :s-smilie:

Personally - eyes, smile and legs. Boobs and bum are also nice but eyes, smile and legs come out on top.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Ahh ok:getmecoat:. Also, it baffles me (I'm a 16 year-old female) what men find attractive about boobs. I mean, they are really just squidgy flesh? What's so special, I don't get it hahah? :hand:

Arms, back, eyes, hair, teeth, hands.
Original post by R583

It's interesting like this, but it depends how it 'sits' on you. Some people look like a hippo, others just.. well, squishy!

I can't really explain it well, but I hope you get what I mean. In the former, it's clearly not good, whilst in the latter, its fine.. to some even attractive.
It might sound a bit silly, but everything that people have written essentially equates to: excellent physical and mental health, which - lets be honest - is all we are looking for anyway. . . right? Any person that gives off these signs is going too be poplular with the other sex. Its interesting how each person has slight variations on this depending on culture ect. though.

I've always like short hair on women, I just think it looks smart I guess?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending