The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Trafalgar hall Freshers (we can do a group too)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nikki_starkey
I think im floor 13. I got studio apartment 14-5 :smile: Has confused me a bit though!

14-5 means you're floor 14. I don't see where the 13 goes lol 14 is the very top floor!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 21
where's trafalgar ? Bham ?
Reply 22
Original post by Zenomorph
where's trafalgar ? Bham ?

We're in london with all te statues! Wham! =P
Reply 23
I think I have the third floor to myself haha! Really want to know who I'm sharing a flat with :frown:

Reply 24
Original post by Rlb93
I think I have the third floor to myself haha! Really want to know who I'm sharing a flat with :frown:

Have you tried Facebook? There's loads of groups for halls and freshers at the moment and loads of people are posting their flat numbers on there :smile:

Reply 25
Yeah I've tried! Only found one person on my floor. Want to know who's in my flat haha :frown:

Reply 26
I'm 10-2-5:biggrin:
Reply 27
Hi! I'm Lidiya, new comer travelling 9,000 miles for this!:eek: I'm anxious and a bit nervous.
I'll be in Trafalgar Hall Room 12-3-2 this September. So that's floor 12, flat 3 and room 2, correct?

Hope it all goes well :smile:
Cheers.
Reply 28
Original post by LFZ
Hi! I'm Lidiya, new comer travelling 9,000 miles for this!:eek: I'm anxious and a bit nervous.
I'll be in Trafalgar Hall Room 12-3-2 this September. So that's floor 12, flat 3 and room 2, correct?

Cheers.

Yep that's right! I saw some people who were on the 12th floor too on Facebook, you should join the groups and say hello to them :biggrin:

Reply 29
Gajanp1993, yep I just joined the group yesterday. Virtually met and chat with 3 flat mates. So happy :biggrin:

Reply 30
Is there any drum and bass or dubstep listeners staying in trafalgar? :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by jk122
Is there any drum and bass or dubstep listeners staying in trafalgar? :biggrin:

Hell yes :biggrin:

Reply 32
Original post by Gajanp1993
Hell yes :biggrin:

Wooop thats good to know! I hope theres some decent d&b and dubstep nights during freshers and throughout the year :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by LFZ

Cheers.

Where are you from? :smile:

Reply 34
Rlb93, I'm from Malaysia 😊

Reply 35
Original post by LFZ
Rlb93, I'm from Malaysia 😊

Wow! Are you excited? :smile:

Im in 12-4 :smile:
Reply 37
I've found a flat mate! Hooray :biggrin:

Reply 38
Hi, I'm going to be in Trafalgar, room 5-4-1, which I believe means floor 5, flat 4, room 1?

I haven't even been on any virtual tours of the place, so can someone tell me what its like? Is it nice? I'm guessing its going to be basic but do I need to bring things like kettle/toaster?

Also how many people share the kitchen?
Reply 39
There's 6 toons per flat so you'll be sharing a kitchen with 5 others. Yes you do need a kettle although I wouldn't bother getting a toaster incase someone else brings one plus you can use the grill :smile: there's a virtual tour on the website if you want me to get the link for you I will as it's a bit weird to find :smile: I'm on floor 3, flat 3 by the way :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending