The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trim16
They called me last friday and said I should come in for an assessment.

Ah I see. Hopefully I hear something soon.

Good luck !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6001
Wrong thread
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6002
I've recently been accepted into InternGroup's programme for an internship in Colombia. It costs nearly £4.5k which is pretty hefty and they require a £600 deposit up from.

As much as I've googled them I can only find testimonials etc from their site, no third parties. I do know a few people who've done a similar internship but I'm not sure which organisation they got it through.

Can anyone shed some light/ point me to the right forum?
Yep Legit, I did this internship with The Intern Group/Intern Latin America. Couple of others from this forum too actually. Was very useful - Was placed in front office research, sat along with the traders - equity and fixed income work on same desks in latamresearch. Pretty different from US/UK. PM me if you want dude.
Reply 6004
hi guys. anyone interned at citi last summer for IBD? if so could you PM me plz? I have an offer from them and would like to know what the timetable was like etc. thx!
Does anyone know the conversion rates for S&T summers to grad on average?

Thanks
Original post by 2dollarrip
Does anyone know the conversion rates for S&T summers to grad on average?

Thanks

Depends by bank. Can be as low as 5-10‰ or as high as 60-70%.
Original post by Paul Allen
Depends by bank. Can be as low as 5-10‰ or as high as 60-70%.

Which ones are the lowest? Depends on their divisions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anita4869
Which ones are the lowest? Depends on their divisions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on division and year.

During my year, GS took maybe 10% of their securities class and even less in IBD. RBS and BarCap that same year had a conversion rate of around 50-60%. BAML was 25%.
Original post by Paul Allen
Depends on division and year.

During my year, GS took maybe 10% of their securities class and even less in IBD. RBS and BarCap that same year had a conversion rate of around 50-60%. BAML was 25%.

Great, thanks.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6010
:smile:Hey guys,

I have started the process with the Interngroup in securing an internship in New York, I just would like to ask anybody that has done an internship how long does it take for them to find an internship.

Many thanks.....:h:
Hey peeps,
I'm a student at Warwick University and I'm getting paid by a company to headhunt for students who are smart, to put it bluntly.
If you think you go to a good university and have a good CV, you'll most likely get a few interviews.
Some of the companies you will be headhunted for are:
-The Big 4
-Baillie Gifford
-Schroders
-Reckitt Benckiser
-M&G Investments
-L-3 TRL
If you're interested to get internship/graduate placement, or to generally kick start your career, drop me a message for any questions you may have regarding it.
If you're feeling particularly brave and you are confident with yourself/your university's stature, sign up http://bit.ly/2aaPEXVwith the referral code: WAR MARA.
I get paid when you sign up and you get a job (as long as you're at a decent uni) so I think thats a win-win.

Cheers, and happy hunting!
Original post by Moddapukka
Hey peeps,
I'm a student at Warwick University and I'm getting paid by a company to headhunt for students who are smart, to put it bluntly.
If you think you go to a good university and have a good CV, you'll most likely get a few interviews.
Some of the companies you will be headhunted for are:
-The Big 4
-Baillie Gifford
-Schroders
-Reckitt Benckiser
-M&G Investments
-L-3 TRL
If you're interested to get internship/graduate placement, or to generally kick start your career, drop me a message for any questions you may have regarding it.
If you're feeling particularly brave and you are confident with yourself/your university's stature, sign up http://bit.ly/2aaPEXVwith the referral code: WAR MARA.
I get paid when you sign up and you get a job (as long as you're at a decent uni) so I think thats a win-win.

Cheers, and happy hunting!

Really, you're gonna spam a 3 year old post?

Quick Reply