The Student Room Group

If you start a job/scheme on £20-25000...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ProStacker
Yet when experienced people are telling you that it is a bone question that can't be realistically answered, you get all angry. Different career paths are different, the economy plays a part as well as a plethora of other variables. Your question cannot be realistically answered to your satisfaction.

Exactly!!

OP - Instead of assuming everyone else is an idiot perhaps look closer to home, I find it absolutely hysterical when people go around saying everyone else is an idiot, irony just tickles me.
Although we aren't answering your question specifically, don't take it as non-constructive. We are trying to help you understand you need to specify a sector to get any constructive insight. Any one example to your broad question will be inaccurate and useless to you.
Notice how everyone is saying the same thing? It's not because we collaborated together and put together a master evil plan to conspire against you; it's lots of people of various backgrounds and experiences telling you to stop being so ignorant and either humble yourself and stop shooting us down when we are trying to help or, alternatively, humble yourself and change your question.

There is another obvious alternative but tbh I hope your better than that, for your prospective life's sake.

I may only be 17, inexperienced and probably naive, but I'm sure the majority of people with much more wisdom and experience than me will agree with my points. You talk about logic, rationality tells me that you know nothing of the sort.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Firepanda
I kinda wish my original response wasn't deleted by the mods for being 'vulgar' because it is far more suited to you. Don't answer it if you don't have anything to add, he shouldn't answer it that way because I specifically said in the Op I didn't want it answered that way. Logic, do you know it?

Because... BECAUSE... DEAR GOD BECAUSE I don't want you to guess perhaps? I want insight.

Judging by your interpersonal skills I wouldn't worry about any of those newfangled 'jobs'. I predict your salary will be along the lines of 2.6k per year in JSA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending