The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

What do accommodation fees cover?

Hi, I'm an international student, moving into High Holborn this year. May I know if I have to pay for electricity, gas, water, council tax and internet on top of the rent?
Nop all thats included. Also i know the uni im goin to has it but it might also have contents insurance.
It doesnt cover watchin tv needa get a liscense for that

Sent from my GT-I9100
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by coolasacucumber
Nop all thats included. Also i know the uni im goin to has it but it might also have contents insurance.
It doesnt cover watchin tv needa get a liscense for that

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thanks for your post. However, did you specifically mean lse accommodation or your uni halls? Or do most halls cover these basic needs of a modern student?

Yes, Hallpad said it included insurance too but the license statement said nothing about what the fees covered.
Reply 3
Original post by LostAccounti
Hi, I'm an international student, moving into High Holborn this year. May I know if I have to pay for electricity, gas, water, council tax and internet on top of the rent?

no we dont pay any of that on top. its all inclusive and they're is insurance for contents
Original post by LostAccounti
Thanks for your post. However, did you specifically mean lse accommodation or your uni halls? Or do most halls cover these basic needs of a modern student?

Yes, Hallpad said it included insurance too but the license statement said nothing about what the fees covered.

All halls cover (if not theu needa rework that) eleci heating etc. Oh no i meant just my uni halls for contents insurance im not sure if lse do that.
And np :sexface:

Sent from my GT-I9100
Reply 5
Original post by coolasacucumber
All halls cover (if not theu needa rework that) eleci heating etc. Oh no i meant just my uni halls for contents insurance im not sure if lse do that.
And np :sexface:

Sent from my GT-I9100

Great, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending