Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
From the new 2007 Undergraduate Prospectus:

Students admitted: 210
Applicants per place: 16
Teaching Staff: 56

**However, I think these numbers apply to the ENTIRE school of law and all its various programs, not just specific ones, which should give you an idea of the competition.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Do you mean the joint program with Columbia University? If so, I think there are about 3-4 places next year. The determing factors are your grades and a short personal statement. Most of the students who applied last year got at least one first in their first year, and one of them got first in all 4 subjects.
Yes it's very competitive, but i asked when i went to see KCL law department how much it costs - you can expect to pay £10,000 per yr in america, taking into account living costs too.

Hope this helps.

(I want the JD and LLB both as well!)
Reply 4
NOTE: In case this isn't already clear, you cannot apply for this course through UCAS. Rather, after the first year of a standard LLB at King's, you may be considered.
Reply 5
Lawbutwhere?
Yes it's very competitive, but i asked when i went to see KCL law department how much it costs - you can expect to pay £10,000 per yr in america, taking into account living costs too.

Hope this helps.

(I want the JD and LLB both as well!)

Lol I heard it was in the region of $35,000... :confused:

£10,000/year is what you can expect to pay when you get to KCL, never mind at an Ivy League US school!

Latest