Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Rugby Union Society

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    woh! slightly harsh there, will this be the usual; one part of yorkshire hating the other for no reason other than it's another part of yorkshire, or is there a genuine reason for wanting them relegated?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I used to play against them before I retired from the game. It's local rivalry
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just joined the society but being lurking for a while.
    I'm Jen, 18 and support Gloucester with a soft spot for the Tigers!

In response to the England vs Australia question, think it will be a close match. England are feeding a good young team with a lot of talent.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who's going to watch the game in sydney. She's doing her masters out there. If I'd had enough money for flights I'd have been going too. Damnit!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silens_fatuus)
    I'm Jen, 18 and support Gloucester with a soft spot for the Tigers!
    Hell Yeah, another Tigers fan! That's just what we need, and i mean that with the greatest sincerity...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WorkHouse)
    Hell Yeah, another Tigers fan! That's just what we need, and i mean that with the greatest sincerity...
    Only cos you've been a loner!!

Don't mind me, I'm just bitter I couldn't afford flights for the rugby. Especially as the game ticket would have been a present for me. It gets worse. She was gonna buy tickets for the ashes in sydney in January, and I'll be at bloody uni! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!! I mean imagine that, someone buying you tickets for everday of the test in sydney and you can't bloody go!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    Only cos you've been a loner!!

Don't mind me, I'm just bitter I couldn't afford flights for the rugby. Especially as the game ticket would have been a present for me. It gets worse. She was gonna buy tickets for the ashes in sydney in January, and I'll be at bloody uni! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!! I mean imagine that, someone buying you tickets for everday of the test in sydney and you can't bloody go!
    Bastard - for the first comment only... Although there is an element of truth in what you speak!

Awww, poor u - and again i do mean that with the greatest sincerity - How much was the flight? I know it's practically too late now but how much would you've had to raise? I know its hardly, well, seeing England thrash the aussies in their own back yard, but i had the same problem with Radio 1's big weekend... I am a pov, come join me in my pov-ness!
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bastard - for the first comment only... Although there is an element of truth in what you speak!

Awww, poor u - and again i do mean that with the greatest sincerity - How much was the flight? I know it's practically too late now but how much would you've had to raise? I know its hardly, well, seeing England thrash the aussies in their own back yard, but i had the same problem with Radio 1's big weekend... I am a pov, come join me in my pov-ness!

Flight cost is irrelevant when overdrawn lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flight cost is irrelevant when overdrawn lol
    The perils of a University education eh? What is it ur studying again?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have finished my Law degree. Just waiting for my results. Then in sept I go to do the LPC which is why I'll be in uni on Jan 2nd and so can't go to the ashes. Oh cruel fate!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have finished my Law degree. Just waiting for my results. Then in sept I go to do the LPC which is why I'll be in uni on Jan 2nd and so can't go to the ashes. Oh cruel fate!!
    best of luck for the results!"Oh cruel fate" indeed... Bugger... just think, when you're fully qualified you can fly first class to sydney while your scores of employee/ minions dou YOUR work for you...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    best of luck for the results!"Oh cruel fate" indeed... Bugger... just think, when you're fully qualified you can fly first class to sydney while your scores of employee/ minions dou YOUR work for you...
    LOL, not where I'll be working. I've got too much social conscience to work in private practice so I'm going to be a civil service lawyer.

Have you made contact about playing yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL, not where I'll be working. I've got too much social conscience to work in private practice so I'm going to be a civil service lawyer.

Have you made contact about playing yet?
    Aw, look at you all noble and with a conscience and ****...

No, *workhouse looks arourd cautiously for ethereal and his whip*... Has been really hectic with exams etc, i'm on holiday straight after and then into a disgustingly full-on rehersal schedule (yes i'm a luvvie - only a sound technician for this one though) for a further two weeks. A mate of mine's been trying to convince me for months to join the mold ladies side, so i'll have to flip a coin... Chester or mold (england or wales)...
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    We now have 16 members. We could field a team
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    We now have 16 members. We could field a team
    Yey, dibs on scrum half! So who are they then, you should make a list... or have you forgotten (I have with my lovely soc.)?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    *selects workhouse at watergirl"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    *selects workhouse at watergirl"
    Bastard! *watergirl WorkHouse soaks Ethereal with water he stupidly gave her*
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhhhh nice cool water needed that.

*fires watergirl*
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol, *fired watergirl runs onto the field mid match and tackles ethereal, runs off with the ball... ha ha ha you can't play anymore*
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    bring my balls back!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 23, 2014
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.