The Student Room Group

The Rugby Union Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Leeds are going back up :biggrin:
Ethereal
Leeds are going back up :biggrin:

Yay! One of my closest friends lives in Leeds so I can come up the away game and have somewhere to crash :smile:

kingsholmmad
Nooooooo, what happened to Glaws?
We were beating Barf at half-time and then we nearly throw it away. Well, just one more match where we get half-way to a try bonus and run out of steam. Aaarghhh

I know, its so frustrating sometimes. We should still be ahead of Leicester (who on a sidenote should have had more points deducted). I'm hoping to go up to Newks for the away game but depends whether I'm down to work that weekend. I do intend to book off the evening of the play-off games and the final! Not missing out on celebrating another game by having to work.
Reply 1142
I hope Mr "I want to play top flight rugby I don't have a gentlemanly bone in my body" MArshall chokes on his morning coffee when he sees we're going back up.

The tosser :mad:
silens_fatuus
I'm hoping to go up to Newks for the away game but depends whether I'm down to work that weekend. I do intend to book off the evening of the play-off games and the final! Not missing out on celebrating another game by having to work.

Are you reckoning on going to the Bristol match at Ashton Gate? If so, I might see you there. If not, hopefully we'll both be at Twickenham.:smile:
I want to but I think I'm working! Downside of working in pubs :frown:
Doubt I'll be at the final, too much moneys for me.
silens_fatuus
I want to but I think I'm working! Downside of working in pubs :frown:
Doubt I'll be at the final, too much moneys for me.

Yeah, Twickenham's never cheap. Still, for the chance to see us wup some poor unsuspecting team's butt (preferably Brizzle since it ain't going to be Barf) to take the title, I reckon it's money well spent. Assuming we don't muck up the play-offs.
Reply 1146
Cum on bristol!
Reply 1147
Polish, a back taking a forward? Lies!!
Reply 1148
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late. Thanks for letting me join :wink:

I guess your a forward then
Reply 1149
I was. Front row. I'm retired now
Reply 1150
I were the marrying kind
Which thank the lord I'm not, sir
the kind of rugger I would wed
would be a rugby back sir

cause I'd get laid
and you'd get laid
we'd all get laid together
we'd be get laid in the middle of the night
all get laid together
Reply 1151
Girly backs
Reply 1152
Forwards are the gnarled and scarred creatures who have a propensity for running into and bleeding all over each other :cool: even when one retires the rivalry will continue for that is the way of rugby.
Reply 1153
It is indeed. I was born a prop, hewed out of a rock face somewhere. They don't make props like me any more :p:
polish_lad
Cum on bristol!

So, are you going to be at Ashton Gate to show sympathy in your team's hour of greatest humiliation or will it just be too painful for you to contemplate?
Reply 1155
kingsholmmad
So, are you going to be at Ashton Gate to show sympathy in your team's hour of greatest humiliation or will it just be too painful for you to contemplate?

Bristols going all the way, all shall be swept aside :champ:
Reply 1156
polish_lad
Cum on bristol!

Are they all consenting adults?
polish_lad
Bristols going all the way, all shall be swept aside :champ:

Put your money where your mouth is, get yourself to Ashton Gate and prepare to weep buckets. C'mon Glaws
Reply 1158
:lies:
Lies? LIES? This from the team that only just managed to beat us with the last kick of the game on their own turf in conditions that suited them and with a ref that couldn't give a straight decision. Judgement is coming

Quick Reply

Latest