The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Help!!! UClan Applicants portal and personal adviser email?

I got email from uclan about info about some applicants portal and also got an email from a person from uclan who said she is my personal advisor. one of the sentence in the email read like this -

"Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I’m ****, your Personal Adviser for when you start your degree in MPharmacy (Hons). I hope you are in good health and enjoying the summer break. This is the time to take time out and relax!"

in the sentence, it says "when you start your degree". Does this mean i have already been accepted?. it still only says 'Conditional' in my track.:s-smilie:
The help you receive from your adviser is meant to start from as soon as you get your results I believe, so they will be sending out the emails now to anyone who has uclan as a first choice not just those who have unconditionals, so unfortunately it doesnt mean that your acceptance status has changed
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Fingers crossed for your results!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Hiya - ring switch board on 01772 201 201 and ask for the admissions office for pharmacy. they will be able to tell you wether you are on the course or not. just because your track should have been updated before the PA's sent out that email. I know there has been some confusion about the emails. so best to give them a ring :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending