(Original post by Dalek1099)
If your taking English Language next year then you will have to take English Literature no probably about it,I think you should be able to do Modular for English Language.
These are the GCSEs I have done or are doing:
English Language -I have completed the full GCSE and have 100% of my result,with 40% being moderated,which works out as an A*,91%-I get my moderated result back in August.
English Literature-I have completed the full GCSE-I know 75% of my mark,with the other 25% back in August,I'm currently on an A,89%.
Maths-I have completed 60% of the course,I have my result for 26.7% of the course and the other 33% in August,I'm currently on an A*,99%.
Further Maths-just started this course.
Core Science(Compulsory)-Completed full GCSE-results back in August have currently about 75% of the mark,which works out at about 83%,A grade but I'm have resat 50% the course this June and sat another 25% and my coursework mark needs to be moderated.
Additional Science(Compulsory)-Taking this next year have just about started studying for it.
Double Business(Y9 Option)-Am currently on an A/A* grade,after 33% of the course and about a third of another coursework unit has been completed but not marked,I got the highest mark for the first unit in my class.
Double PE(Compulsory)-I'm not quite sure on this one because my teacher hasn't really said this subject is the one I'm quite confused about all I know is that I think I have finished one unit and am in the middle of the next one and am on an A/B grade.
Double ICT(Y9 option Extension on Compulsory)-About 70% of the course is completed,with me on an A/A* grade and one unit I completed I was the only one,who sent that unit into moderation because the rest of the class are way behind me.
French(Compulsory)-15% of the course completed,the 15% was coursework which is currently marked as an A grade,80%.
German(Y7 Option)-full GCSE completed in year 9,A grade 81%.
RE-half of the course completed,result for the 50% back in August.
Geography-half of the course completed,25% result confirmed,A* 100%, other 25% confirmed in August.