The Student Room Group

Reply to offers

I am terribly sorry if there's another thread about this already. I have looked but couldn't find anything.

I have replies from all of my 6 choices, but one of them is not showing up on UCAS yet, although I received a letter form the uni about a month ago.

I want to put down my firm and insurance now, but can't seem to work out how to do this as one reply is technically still missing on Track. Is there an option to withdraw from this one particular course? Or will I have to write the admissions office of that uni and tell them tu update UCAS?

Thanks for any help!!
Reply 1
Can you not wait for it to appear? You only have another week to wait i reckon. If you really have to withdraw you have to ring up UCAS.

regards
--marty
Reply 2
Since I have already waited one month for it to finally show up, I want to make my replies now so that I can start applying for accomodation etc.
I think I will email the admissions office and also call UCAS just in case.
But thanks for your reply!!
Reply 3
Just call UCAS to withdraw ur application for the uni thats not appearing, and at the same time on the phone, tell them what u want as ur firm and inssurance choices. One phone call will sort out all ur worries:p:
Reply 4
Well that's good news! Too bad I'll have to wait until Monday to do it...!
Reply 5
If the university that hasn't replied isn't your firm/insurance choice, you can easily call UCAS up (with your pin number handy) and they will instantly withdraw your application for you. You can then submit your decisions. =)

Latest

Trending

Trending