The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey, i did it & submitted it but my comp crashed just as i was posting a reply to you with my big no in it... so i dunno wat it was. my other no was 28, i don't know if you will want to use it though as i am a psych student and have done this test before so knew which ones the lie questions were... my answers were prob biased. its up to you of course!! good luck!
Reply 21
Questions were all too similar. Felt like I was answering the same thing over and over again.
Reply 22
Hey,
You can check out individual scores here. It tells you what everyone has scored so far. If you go into "questionnaire details" you should be able to find which one is yours. The program doesn't appear to give participants a number which is silly. Anyway, the personality questionnaire takes ageeees to analyse so I won't be doing that just yet. Going to collect all the data first. Thanks everyone who's taken part, much appreciated. :-)

Doesn't appear to be many binge drinkers or smokers out there. I thought you guys were students? :p:
Therefore, I'd especially like to hear from people who binge drink AND/OR smoke. Thank you.
Reply 23
Dhesi
Questions were all too similar. Felt like I was answering the same thing over and over again.

Just for the record, I didn't write the questionnaire. It's a commonly used personality questionnaire by Eysenck which looks at specific personality traits. Therefore, some of the questions asking about the same trait may be similar.
I'm record 33, and it says I got a score of 0, I'm not sure if that's good or not.. haha
Reply 25
1143282497661341 There we are :biggrin:
Reply 26
I think I'm record 42.
Reply 27
Record 52
Reply 28
Record 54:smile:
Aeris
I did it, don't know where to find my number though.:frown:

:dito:

Latest