The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Anyone moving to Taylor Court in Sept 2012? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by haylee_12311
Hey Hun, ah I might go earlier then :-p.. I didn't know what dates everyone was kind of thinking.
I don't have Facebook Hun! haha.. but I could message you my mobile number and il text you instead?

Hayley :--) xx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

good idea, ive messaged you my number. Just let me know if you dont recieve it. :smile: xx
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by RLP123
yeah apparently the student bar is dirt cheap. Which equals me never being out of it lol. I live in a small Town so nightlife isnt great, cant wait to have bars on my doorstep ha. I bet Hull will be a bit of a change from the glits and glam of Essex :smile:. Are you looking forward to the move? x

Haha I know, us guys in Taylor Court couldn't actually be any closer! Will be so good! Essex isn't too bad for nightlife, London is pretty close too so there's a few options :smile:. No doubt Hull will be even better though! Can't wait to move though, you excited? X
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 42
hi guys! im glad someone has made a post about this :smile: im going to be at BRANT0G7A Brantingham House <----- have no idea what that is code for lol. So how far is everyone coming from? :smile:
Reply 43
Hey guys, moving into Taylor Court in September 2012 too. I may just be being ignorant here, but how is it exactly you all found out what house you're going to be moving into?
Reply 44
Original post by Fribsy
Hey guys, moving into Taylor Court in September 2012 too. I may just be being ignorant here, but how is it exactly you all found out what house you're going to be moving into?

If you have received an email from the accommodation office with your contract, the room number/block should be on there :smile:.
Reply 45
Thanks Casey, I seem to have misplaced the email anyway (not good). Looking forward to moving in though!
Reply 46
Original post by avneetjo
hi guys! im glad someone has made a post about this :smile: im going to be at BRANT0G7A Brantingham House <----- have no idea what that is code for lol. So how far is everyone coming from? :smile:

hi im moving into Brantingham House aswell :smile: (BRANT0G3A) no idea what that mean either haha. im coming from essex :smile: you? oh and what dates are most people coming down?
Reply 47
Not sure if you've seen this Facebook group guys, but it seems like there's a few people from each house here :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/344842602269753/

Quick Reply

Latest