The Student Room Group

What course/uni

I finally decided im gonna go for business over computing, im nearly done with my first year at college, went to sussex uni on wednesday to check out some courses and stuff.
Dunno what uni to go to i prefer sommin close like brighton uni or sussex, not sure what course to do tho, i really want sommin that'll allow me to be able to be a manager for many sections rather than just one. I found international business in brighton uni as well as business managment with marketing.
Could you please recommend which i should go for, i just want sommin that'll give me a wide range of careers later on in life.
In college im takin double award ict and btec national business studies, im predicted distinctions in both, so should have a problem with gettin into uni. so yea any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reply 1
have you thought about surrey uni, that is a good business school that's quite nearby (guildford)
Sussex is easily the best uni out of those mentioned in this thread, go there :smile:
Reply 3
whats the difference if i go and study in surry rather than brighton, cause the course seems the same, some people i asked said you'll have a better chance of gettin a job if you go to a uni like london, and some people said it doesnt make a difference so could someone clear this up ?
Reply 4
surrey is a better business school than brighton - it also has v.good international/vocational links

you could get into surrey with 280-320 UCAS points i think

Latest

Trending

Trending