The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The University Of Sheffield - LAW
Reply 41
Cambridge (Jesus College) grades permitting!
Reply 42
kings college london-law
Reply 43
law @ Kings College London
:party:
Reply 44
Notts :smile:
*LOU*
Reply 45
i have a side question. I'm thinking of having a brow piercing, but my parents say that unis won't allow me to have one. true?
Reply 46
ofcourse they will. once u get in u can do whatever u want.
Vanity
i have a side question. I'm thinking of having a brow piercing, but my parents say that unis won't allow me to have one. true?

why would unis not allow it? maybe at a school/ sixth form college they wouldn't but at uni I don't think they care tbh
Reply 48
Vanity
That's the most absurd thing I think I've read on these boards.
Reply 49
That's a relief! :smile:
Reply 50
And what about males with long hair - lol :smile:
Reply 51
very funny :smile:))
Reply 52
Vanity
very funny :smile:))

Just asking... :smile:
Reply 53
pniaq
Just asking... :smile:

Actually, where did u apply for? I might write to them not to allow you :smile: :p:
Reply 54
Vanity
Actually, where did u apply for? I might write to them not to allow you :smile: :p:

You got me.. that's why my choices are not in a sig.. I'm affraid of sabbotage...:smile:
Reply 55
After the worst emotional turmoil of my life:mad: I'm finally going to Kings:smile:
Reply 56
Congratulations ! It was worth struggling I think.
Reply 57
School of Oriental and African studies

UNI OF LONNNDOON -:smile:
Reply 58
Baadshah
After the worst emotional turmoil of my life:mad: I'm finally going to Kings:smile:

that's cool! congrats! :smile: we might meet there :wink: (that's a cheerful thought :p: )

ps: haha, sabotage? me? never... i'm just enjoying long-hair Polish ppl :smile:
Reply 59
I'm a LLB from India and planning to do LLM in International Commercioal Law from UK. Right now i have offer from Leicester. But I'm bit confused as to the ranking of Leicester in law courses compared to other Universities in UK. I had applied for Bristol, Brunel, Leicester and Essex, in early January, 2006. Till yet i have not heard anything from any other univ. except Leicester. Please let me know, is it worth pursuing LLM from Leicester? Its almost three months now, since i had applied to these universities, is it feasible to get offer even now from any of these universities?? what should be the oprder of preference in these four universities, in terms job and salary prospects?
If Leicester is comparable to King's collecge, East Anglia, Queen Marry etc.. or its much below in rank.. I have good credentials, if required I can waite for next year and apply in good universities, please let me know should i join Leicester or drop this year... u may right to me at "[email protected]"

Latest

Trending

Trending