My top tips for oily skin:
- use a good alcohol free toner to get rid of excess oils before applying make up.
- use a gel/water based moisteriser. Avoid those with oil in them.
- use a good mattifying primer before applying your foundation (smashbox photo finish primer, Gosh Velvet primer)
- use powder foundation instead of liquid.
- If you want more coverage then use liquid that is water based and that has a mattifying finish.
- avoid skin care / make up products that are oil based and always go for water based.
- use blotting paper/tissue throughout the day to get rid of excess oil.
Hope this helps
Last edited by Emmyrali; 16-08-2012 at 17:42.
Reason: Spelling mistake