The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster - BA Journalism - Harrow.

Hey, is anyone going to be on the Harrow campus or on the same course as me?
I'm really nervous about meeting new people, I've had the same friends for over 14 years. xD
Reply 1
HEY im goin to harrow too! but for commercial music BA lol
yea it is pretty scary meeting new ppl, iv been in the same group of friends for about 4 years, but not 14 years haha
i just hope everyones like, nice there
are u going to be staying in harrow halls?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yep, I applied for Harrow and I got an offer, so I'm going to wait until Result's Day before I pay the deposit, but there's no doubt in my mind. ;D

Some of my friends are going to be going to Middlesex, and living on the Hendon campus which is basically like 20-30 minutes away.
Reply 3
I will be :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U20i
Hey :smile:

Im doing Journalism at Westminster although I wont be living on campus

So glad I finally found someone else doing it, I didn't want to be a larry!
Reply 5
heloo i applied for journalism at Westminster, they haven't got back to me yet -.- ,hw long do u think it will take
Reply 6
Have any of you been invited to an interview for the journalism course? I have, I'm absolutely petrified about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Heyy , I applied for Contemporary Media Practice at Westminster! I haven't received conditional offer from them yet, but I was sent an email. They want me to prepare work consisting of an essay and a portfolio. I don't know how to do it and I will be very grateful if anyone has any idea. Thank you all in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending