Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

money for uni from survey sites?

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just looking to see if anyone knows of any good sites that payout? I'm looking to have close to £500 by the end of september, although using SB alone I've managed to cash out my first £100 voucher in about 3 weeks, so I might increase my goal I also use VO, mysurvey and Panelbase which are good, but I'm getting no where near as much as SB, does anyone know of any other sites that pay?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstymcmanus)
    Just looking to see if anyone knows of any good sites that payout? I'm looking to have close to £500 by the end of september, although using SB alone I've managed to cash out my first £100 voucher in about 3 weeks, so I might increase my goal I also use VO, mysurvey and Panelbase which are good, but I'm getting no where near as much as SB, does anyone know of any other sites that pay?
    You are looking at the wrong method to make that sort of money.

Try this thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2053709
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstymcmanus)
    What is SB?

I was going to say Panelbase, but you already have that. When I did surveys I used Survey Network. You get a twice-daily email with 5/6 survey links that you sometimes qualify for, and they're for around 75p each. You also get emails with individual surveys that are usually for between 50p and £2. If you do enough of them then you can get some money out of it, but you'll never get £500 by September. I think I got around £45 (PayPal) in about 3 weeks, but I was pretty much doing it non-stop because I didn't have much else to do/no job. I think you can only withdraw money once you get to £20.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The save the student website reviews all the ways to make money from surveys.

http://www.savethestudent.org/make-m...vey-sites.html

Truth is that a lot of them don't actually give out much money anymore but with a lot of work you could earn over £300 a year.

In this article above it goes through what you can expect to earn. I did it when I was at uni and made money but also got products to test. I then sold these products on eBay which was practically making money.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 26, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.