The Student Room Group

5th University option?

So far, I'm planning on applying to Bristol, Oxford, Southampton and Leicester but I dont know where else to apply?
I'm looking for a institution with a good reputation/good research, but it doesnt have to be russel group. I've already ruled out Exeter and London for the higher living costs, and I dont want it to be over 150 miles away (I live in the West Midlands) which rules out Scotland and Durham, any other ideas?
Oh and entry requirements won't really rule anywhere out:biggrin:
Original post by geology.is.gneiss
So far, I'm planning on applying to Bristol, Oxford, Southampton and Leicester but I dont know where else to apply?
I'm looking for a institution with a good reputation/good research, but it doesnt have to be russel group. I've already ruled out Exeter and London for the higher living costs, and I dont want it to be over 150 miles away (I live in the West Midlands) which rules out Scotland and Durham, any other ideas?

As clever as you think you are, there's always a big chance you won't get the grades you want due to bad exams, overconfidence, complacency etc. You don't want to end up in clearing because all 5 of your offers were A*AA-AAA and you get AAB or whatever.

Always have a backup no matter how good you think you are.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by geology.is.gneiss

East Anglia, Loughborough, Sheffield :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending