Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When is UEA Freshers' Week?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    is the freshers at UEA "tame"? being that it is a campus i can imagine it being an average experience but maybe im being pessimistic
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was just wondering, are all UEA freshers events on campus? Thanks!
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SashaLuLu)
    Hi, i was just wondering, are all UEA freshers events on campus? Thanks!
    The majority are, but there are usually one or two club nights at the Waterfront, UEA's other venue which is in the city. Last time they organised free bus travel to and from campus so I would imagine they do again so you don't have to worry about getting lost.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlinkAVA182)
    is the freshers at UEA "tame"? being that it is a campus i can imagine it being an average experience but maybe im being pessimistic
    Haha. Oh, I hope so

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlinkAVA182)
    Depends what you're comparing it to! I loved freshers week (all of two years ago.. WEEP), and it was brilliant to get out and meet so many new people that the venue was irrelevant. Some of the club nights on campus finish relatively early but if you still wanna keep going - taxi in to town! Plus there'll be plenty of stuff going on in the clubs in town every night of the week during freshers, so if you don't fancy what's going on at the LCR, go and explore So really.. it's only as tame as you make it!

Don't see UEA being a campus uni as a bad thing though - it makes for a fantastic feeling of community, especially during your first year. Plus, you're never far from your friends.. or from flat parties.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 16, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.