The Student Room Group

University "grades"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by magicmuggle
Of course not. If they were all undergrad degrees it would take him 147 years to do them!

Well that's wrong.
Original post by SPMS
Well that's wrong.

Roundabouts - if they were all three years, at least. Point I was making is that it would take a very long time to get 49 degrees!
Reply 22
Roundabouts - if they were all three years, at least. Point I was making is that it would take a very long time to get 49 degrees!

It'd only take a couple of weeks from the right person. He never said anything about university accredited degrees :wink:
Original post by zaliack
It'd only take a couple of weeks from the right person. He never said anything about university accredited degrees :wink:

Ahaha, very true. Point taken :P.
Original post by crocker710
Good old TSR, took 21 posts before someone wrote the answer to a straightforward question, don't you ever change for nobody!

Unless you count post 9, of course
Reply 25

Once you have done one three year undergraduate degree, most subsequent undergraduate degrees you can do in just two years.
Reply 26
Good old TSR, took 21 posts before someone wrote the answer to a straightforward question, don't you ever change for nobody!

it's not like there's a permanent article on the subject or anything.

Wait what?

But surprisingly it took 20 posts before someone took a dig at the Polys and Mets. That's a bit out of character. 29 before someone mentioned The Russel Group! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending