Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Discovery Heights

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is for anyone living in Plymouths Discovery Heights accommodation.

EDIT: Woo 1,000+ views!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    flat 306

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    702!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katthorpe)
    702!
    I swear I have you on skype don't I ?

And its nice to see more TSR folk in discovery heights!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Slowly getting excited to live in Disc Heights. It is definitely the best of the Unite halls in terms of location! Was a bit worried about going back into halls after a year living with mates in a house but starting to get very excited about meeting new people and having another go at destroying my liver in the way living in halls only can.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wardy_1)
    Slowly getting excited to live in Disc Heights. It is definitely the best of the Unite halls in terms of location! Was a bit worried about going back into halls after a year living with mates in a house but starting to get very excited about meeting new people and having another go at destroying my liver in the way living in halls only can.
    Well, I'm a first year! But, I'm still quite excited it's so close to the university though its fantastic for lazy people like me! What are you studying? Such a shame your 500 or so rooms away! (Not that it works like that but still!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PieEatingHorses)
    I swear I have you on skype don't I ?

And its nice to see more TSR folk in discovery heights!
    Maybe? aha i need to use skype more
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm third year btw. But first year in halls.x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katthorpe)
    I'm third year btw. But first year in halls.x
    Apologies for the slow reply. Awesome, maybe I'll see you there!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 505
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky_dawn)
    I'm in 505
    I'm in 505 too! It's good to see someone else in the same flat as me already as I only booked the room about 20 minutes ago Where abouts are you from?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Really? When I looked months ago it said we had a full flat? And I'm from down south, you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooh really? Maybe someone dropped out then because when I looked yesterday I was the 7th one Aaah lovely, me too! I'm from the South West in Newquay! What course are you doing? Have you heard from anyone else in our flat?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww man, why can't someone from my halls be on TSR!

Oh? There is 8 people in your halls? Theres only 6 in my flat. :O
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay that's cool! I'm from Bournemouth Im doing photography at the college. How about you? And nope not heard from anyone else, been looking around for ages! When are you moving in?

And yep, A-G
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooh lovely, I viewed Bournemouth Uni and had a look around the town, it looked really nice Aah nice, that sounds great! I'm doing Psychology at the uni. Ahaa just 5 more people to find then :P I have no clue yet, I know it starts from the 6th but I'm on holiday until the 8th and then need to sort everything out when I get back, so I was thinking a couple of days before freshers starts most probably! Have you decided when your moving in? Do you have facebook so we can chat on there?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do like Bournemouth, but the uni was too close to home! Ah that's cool, my sisters just finished doing psychology at the uni, she's staying on to do masters. And ah fair doos. I think I'm going to move stuff in around the 10th maybe stay a night with a friend then go home and move in properly around the 15th. and yeah of course I do I think it's just facebook.com/becky.prevett
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I'll add you now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone congratulations on getting into Plymouth University! : D Just to say there are still 3 more spots in my halls at Unite - Discovery heights. If you decide to tell me !

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 7, 2014
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you've done at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.