The Student Room Group

ATAS application

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ashar1b
I applied on the 21st of June and I still haven't received it

where are you from?
and which course are you planning to attend?
let me know once you receive you certificate.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1541
Original post by Manoj Prasad
where are you from?
and which course are you planning to attend?
let me know once you receive you certificate.

I'm from Nigeria.
My course is MSc Petroleum Engineering at Imperial College

I got my ATAS certificate yesterday, it took 6 working days.

I recommend you get in touch with your university for help.
Original post by akhil_vijaya
Hi chrome400,

I just received my ATAS certificate..

Hello ..I'm also going to university of aberdeen ...in how many days did u get ur ATAS?
Original post by bunmia
I'm from Nigeria.
My course is MSc Petroleum Engineering at Imperial College

I got my ATAS certificate yesterday, it took 6 working days.

I recommend you get in touch with your university for help.

ok I will hope they can fast tract my process..........
best of luck to you.
Reply 1544
I just received my ATAS today and I applied on 16th May.. I got it after more then 2 months.. I just want to tell the people waiting for it, not to lose hope it will come soon. And Thank you everyone for helping me out.
(edited 9 years ago)
congratulations, 10cU5T

did you ask your university for help? or just waited?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1546
I did asked them for help and I suggest you guys do it. I was waiting for months and it wasnt here since i asked my uni for help it happened in 10 days. So guys if some one is waiting for their ATAS do contact your uni for help.
Original post by 10cu5T
I just received my ATAS today and I applied on 16th May.. I got it after more then 2 months.. I just want to tell the people waiting for it to not lose hope it will come soon. And Thank you for everyone to help me out.

Omg more than two months :-( I applied on 17 June wat do I do ...have to apply for visa n university starts on Sept 9. ..I'm screwed :-(
Reply 1548
just wait bro.. it will come.. I heard they really speed up the process in august.. there are people here who received it in just 10 days.. so dont lose hope it will come I am sure..
Original post by 10cu5T
I did asked them for help and I suggest you guys do it. I was waiting for months and it wasnt here since i asked my uni for help it happened in 10 days. So guys if some one is waiting for their ATAS do contact your uni for help.

How many times did u mail ATAS and did u get reply from them?
Reply 1550
Original post by teja315
Omg more than two months :-( I applied on 17 June wat do I do ...have to apply for visa n university starts on Sept 9. ..I'm screwed :-(

contact your university for help. It will speed up the process believe me
Reply 1551
Original post by teja315
How many times did u mail ATAS and did u get reply from them?

I mailed ATAS around 5 times since I applied and they 'NEVER' replied. I contact my uni they asked for the pdf file generated when i applied and they forward it. I instantly got a reply from them in like 2 hours that day stating they will let me know by a week and it came after 10 days.
Original post by 10cu5T
contact your university for help. It will speed up the process believe me

ok ..thanks ...and congrats :-) wish u all the best for the Visa n studies in aberdeen
University of Aberdeen right ? Who do u contact there?
Reply 1554
Original post by teja315
Hello ..I'm also going to university of aberdeen ...in how many days did u get ur ATAS?

Bro i am going to aberdeen too.. go to their website check out ur country and email the country rep immediately. Very friendly people they will help u out.
Thanks so much bro :-)
Reply 1556
Original post by teja315
University of Aberdeen right ? Who do u contact there?

Find out your country rep from here http://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/international/inmycountry/index.php

Will do it right away ! Thanks again :-)
Hi,
I submitted my application on 7th July and i received an email on 30th July that request me additional information about my referees and my modules.I completed and sent these requested information to [email protected] .
I have a question.should I reply this email address?and after sending it have to receive email from atas ?and how long does it take to receive my certificate?
No after u reply to tht email address ,u wont get any reply from ATAS..and after that they may take as long as they want to give the certificate .I got mail asking for referees 15 days back,I haven't received ATAS yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending