The Student Room Group

ATAS application

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Even today its not working, still on with forgotten password error. Guys please intimate if things are back to normal with the website. All the best
I did not do anything. I never requested a new password. I was sure my password was correct and assumed they were have server issues.

I think some ppl might still be having locked accounts because they requested new password and the server is not sending mails to enable resetting it.
Reply 1622
Original post by sarwarr87
I did not do anything. I never requested a new password. I was sure my password was correct and assumed they were have server issues.

I think some ppl might still be having locked accounts because they requested new password and the server is not sending mails to enable resetting it.

Usually when we log out of our account it gets locked and next time when we try to log in, it would ask for new password. This happened to me and even though I furnished the correct password, the system was throwing an error. It's like one time hit, you need to log in and finish your application and submit it.
Original post by p22
Usually when we log out of our account it gets locked and next time when we try to log in, it would ask for new password. This happened to me and even though I furnished the correct password, the system was throwing an error. It's like one time hit, you need to log in and finish your application and submit it.

This never happened to me. I opened the account almost three weeks ago. I had to wait submissions of the application coz I did not have a studentship then. But now I do and the application system is not working.
Original post by Kiki_
I was supposed to start on 15-Sep-14 and was already late due to delay in ATAS processing. But I received ATAS clearance refusal just yesterday :frown: ......dont know why :s-smilie:...so I have to apply for review..which means another phase of waiting...
Who did you contact for putting up request for deferring?

REALLY? Why would they do this?!!!!!!This is very frustrating.
Hopefully the review will be super fast and will give a positive result! :smile:
Since I am in the cornwall campus so I emailed at: [email protected]
When had you applied? I'm getting quite pessimistic here too. :frown:
good news, I just (15 minutes ago) tried resubmitting the application, and the system prompted me that "Your application has been submitted".

but it still did not receive any confirmation email.
Original post by sarwarr87
good news, I just (15 minutes ago) tried resubmitting the application, and the system prompted me that "Your application has been submitted".

but it still did not receive any confirmation email.

Update on ATAS site(might be useful to some of you guys): :smile:

"The ATAS online application site has been experiencing technical difficulties since 3 September and particularly since 8 September meaning that some students have not been able to submit fresh applications since then. The fault is now partially resolved and students will be able to send new applications. Applicants should not attempt to submit further applications to us using a copy of their first application as this currently will not work. If you have applied between 3-7 September and did not receive a confirmation message on these days, please write to [email protected] to alert us. If you applied between 8 September (0000 GMT) and 12 September (1600 GMT) we do not have your application. Be aware that, due to the large volume of enquiries in relation to the issue, you may not receive a direct response on this issue. You should not except the recent problems affecting the site to delay processing of your application beyond published targets. We regret any inconvenience this incident has caused.Separate to the above incident, some students have reported not receiving confirmation mails when submitting ATAS applications. Note that content may occasionally be blocked by your provider and that the ATAS online application system usually receives these applications."
"Applicants should not attempt to submit further applications to us using a copy of their first application as this currently will not work."

Any idea what this line means? Are we supposed to make new application or what?
Reply 1628
Guys , what is exit qualification in ATAS? I checked everywhere but I am getting random answers.
Reply 1629
Can we provide a reference which was known for 2.5 years? will that be a problem? Please can anyone reply ASAP
Original post by p22
Guys , what is exit qualification in ATAS? I checked everywhere but I am getting random answers.

I think it is the degree u will be obtaining after completion of the course.

Original post by p22
Can we provide a reference which was known for 2.5 years? will that be a problem? Please can anyone reply ASAP

I would not recommended it. Since its mentioned explicitly that u have to know them for 3 years
Reply 1631
Original post by fkhd827
REALLY? Why would they do this?!!!!!!This is very frustrating.
Hopefully the review will be super fast and will give a positive result! :smile:
Since I am in the cornwall campus so I emailed at: [email protected]
When had you applied? I'm getting quite pessimistic here too. :frown:

Thanks.
I had applied on 24-July-14. Good luck with your application
Hi :smile:
Guys got my ATAS thank GOD, applied in 16 Aug receive it today.
keep praying that's my advice.
Original post by Um yousif

Great. I have applied on 24th Aug. Still waiting....:mad:

Hey buddy! did you get in touch with your university asking for help in getting ATAS certificate?
Original post by baggy29
Hey buddy! did you get in touch with your university asking for help in getting ATAS certificate?

I tried but they did not do anything
As I said keep praying
Reply 1636

Congrats! What is your program (i.e. MSc or PhD?) and area of studies?
Date Applied : 6th August 2014.
Still waiting for it...the process is frikkin slow. My uni starts on 26th september, and classes begins from 6th october.

Absolutely clueless about what to do?
University is not helping too! :mad:
almost same case for me,,,
I applied on 6th July 2014 for first university; and 19th august 2014 for second university; but dint receive any response yet. I dont know how they are working... I am also confused which offer to give preference, and whether or not both would be responded... I am really astonished to see such a system, that does not provide tracking... Can any body help!!!!!! my major is PhD in Electronics Engineering
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by GILLANI55
almost same case for me,,,
I applied on 6th July 2014 for first university; and 19th august 2014 for second university; but dint receive any response yet. I dont know how they are working... I am also confused which offer to give preference, and whether or not both would be responded... I am really astonished to see such a system, that does not provide tracking... Can any body help!!!!!! my major is PhD in Electronics Engineering

Which university? And What did the university say, when u told them about the delay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending