The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahthegemini
She wouldn't have to eat the kebab, she'd probably accept it and then take you to an alley and do you right there.

People treat her like she's the hottest thing ever because she's clearly an easy lay, and they know if they want to bed her, they just have to give her a bit of attention.

Definitely uncalled for. Yes, she may have posted a photo that begs for attention, but in terms of looking easy, I've seen girls who look dress ten times worse than she does on a night out.

Plus I don't see how people on tsr are going to end up bedding her by saying she's hot? :confused:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Definitely uncalled for. Yes, she may have posted a photo that begs for attention, but in terms of looking easy, I've seen girls who look dress ten times worse than she does on a night out.

Plus I don't see how people on tsr are going to end up bedding her by saying she's hot? :confused:

I was never referring to the people on tsr :/
Original post by Colour Me Pretty

They won't but men like that have gotten so used to treating women that way it becomes habit, even online.

If you can't see why someone would be annoyed by seeing another person fish for compliments then there is nothing more to discuss. It's not because Sarahthingy (on phone can't see your username sorry) is jealous. I am male and that sort of behaviour annoys me too. Even if Jessica20 is a troll (which she is).

The point is, if you post a pic and ask for opinions you are walking into criticism, regardless of who posts it. Therefore it is not uncalled for.

Why have people had a go at one poster (who is right by the way) when people regularly post threads with their pictures on asking for opinions and get slated for it? There's one in the Chat forum now about 5 pages long.
(edited 11 years ago)
What I want to know is how the hell the whole thread diverted to talking about one particular user? Nobody cares about her ffs.
Original post by Ice Constricter
What I want to know is how the hell the whole thread diverted to talking about one particular user? Nobody cares about her ffs.

Because that's what she wanted sadly and a load of idiots fell for it.

Latest