The Student Room Group

University Campus Suffolk

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi Kim! Your course sounds interesting bet you are well looking forward to it! You got your enrolment sorted yet? X
Original post by kimothyjane
Hi everyone, another future UCS student here! My name's Kimberley, and I'll be 23 when the course starts. I'll be studying at the main Ipswich campus doing Psychology and Sociology. Is anyone else on this course?

Has anyone managed to enrol online yet? I've got my details but can't seem to find this online enrollment form that the letter talks about (I might just be having a silly moment!).

Hope everyone is managing to make the most of the summer hols :smile: x
Reply 61
I believe you have to complete your enrolment through the application portal but you have to wait for a unique log in not the generic one they first send you.
hope that helps! X
Original post by Kj2013
Hi Kimberley. I'm not on that course but I'm starting UCS next month too studying Social Work. Looking forward to it. I've not received a letter about enrolling online. I know nothing about this. Are we not just set to start next month then? My start date is 15th September.
Reply 62
Original post by Alex1980
I believe you have to complete your enrolment through the application portal but you have to wait for a unique log in not the generic one they first send you.
hope that helps! X

Oh, ok, thanks. Why do we need to do this?
Reply 63
I bet you can't wait ! Know when your course starts? Looking forward to freshens week? X

Think my induction is on the 22nd! Yeah freshers should be good! Just finished my shopping for everything i needed haha!

When does your course start??
Hi Kim! Your course sounds interesting bet you are well looking forward to it! You got your enrolment sorted yet? X

Hi Alex, thanks! Yes thankfully got enrolment all sorted now. Are you a future UCS student as well? x
Hi Everyone!

I would like to introduce myself as the official Student Room rep for University Campus Suffolk.

I hope you are all looking forward to the year ahead, but should you have any queries in the meantime then I am here to help.
I'll be starting graphic design on the 22nd :smile: I was starting to freak about the lack of information, I don't even have a timetable yet :frown: worrying about not knowing anyone
Reply 67
Original post by Harri podd
I'll be starting graphic design on the 22nd :smile: I was starting to freak about the lack of information, I don't even have a timetable yet :frown: worrying about not knowing anyone

You should be able to access this on the ucs applicant portal, my timetable is on there.
How's everyone doing with Freshers week just around the corner?! I'm now living in the Ipswich area and have met a few students already. It would be lovely to meet more people who are on my course (Psychology and Sociology) if anyone is doing it?
Reply 69
Hi

I know this is an old post but theres not much on here about UCS.
Ive just been given a conditional offer but I just wanted to know are they strict about their condiotions or can they be pretty lenient?

Thanks
Reply 70
I reckon they'd be lenient depending on the course. What are you applying to study?
Reply 71
Original post by Kj2013
I reckon they'd be lenient depending on the course. What are you applying to study?

I'm doing criminology but I think I'm going to get about 40 ucas points less than their conditional offer stated :frown:
Reply 72
I wouldn't be surprised if they still took you. Why don't you give them a call and speak to the course leader? DO u live far from ucs?
Reply 73
Original post by Kj2013
I wouldn't be surprised if they still took you. Why don't you give them a call and speak to the course leader? DO u live far from ucs?

Yeah I live in London but I go there alot as my boyfriend is first year there. Im not only going there because of him ucs is my 2nd choice but my first choice didnt offer me a place. Ill probably give them a call maybe theyll note that im eager to be on the course 😁.
Reply 74
Yeah it's worth giving them a call. I wouldn't be surprised. Have you heard of other uni's doing that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending