The Student Room Group

What do girls find attractive in guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
tall and manly with confidence
Reply 21
Original post by jazzykinks
Maybe the guys think that those girls are good looking? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my dear.

When he is not attractive enough to the majority (his words) he felt he needed to settle for second best.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Pretty much every girl I've been close to has said supposedly how nice I am. Funny, perhaps; I can squeeze a few laughs, especially when I'm drunk. Confident, erm if I'm honest no way. I've never asked a girl out, what I have done is told a girl how I've felt, after a substantial period of time; which obviously isn't the right approach

Yeah if you leave it too long to do something you'll be friend zoned :smile: Like me on many occasions, find the right moment - if you really like someone, just say - the worst they will say is no! :wink: And then quickly come at her with a joke.....
Reply 23
Original post by VeggieGirl
Yeah if you leave it too long to do something you'll be friend zoned :smile: Like me on many occasions, find the right moment - if you really like someone, just say - the worst they will say is no! :wink: And then quickly come at her with a joke.....

That advice is on point. As a female let the feelings be known ASAP because you will be friend zoned

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App.
A guy who treats me like im the only girl he wants, a guy treating me as an option not their only hurts my feelings and is a big nono for me

A guy who can put up with my crazy emotions im quite a deep person but only people I really trust see this side of me so sometimes i come across a total bitch

somebody who makes me laugh, who im upset to say bye to and I miss as soon as I leave

And somebody who is or atleast pretends to be interested in me
Reply 25
Original post by SillyMilly
A guy who treats me like im the only girl he wants, a guy treating me as an option not their only hurts my feelings and is a big nono for me

To me, that shows that the guy has a total lack of respect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending