The Student Room Group

Should I say something?

Please do not tell me I should not have acted in some of the ways I have acted. These things are in the past and I cannot change them. Justifying my actions or explaining how much I regret them is irrelevant to this thread. The things I know about her are through mutual friends (multiple have said things to me on different occasions) who I trust are telling the truth.

A girl told me she loved me while we were arguing. I flipped out and stopped talking to her completely (I was having some mental trouble at the time). Since then she has been a complete slag. She was a virgin when I knew her and quite shy and reserved and very lovely. The only thing that changed in her life is my rejecting her and cutting all contact with her (we have mutual friends and so I know this is a fact).

She has no shame about this. She has had 3 boyfriends in a short space of time and cheated on 2 of them. She has also slept with multiple men abroad. This risky behaviour that is nothing like how I knew her combined with the timing of it all is making me worried that it was my fault.

Should I say something to her? I have apologised for how things ended but apart from that we have not talked. I do not have her number any more so it would have to be in email format. I really feel like I am responsible here but I am not sure if I would cause more damage than if I just left her to it.

Apologies for the long post.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
send her an email and apologise.
Original post by koko298
send her an email and apologise.

not sure if srs

Just leave her OP, let her do what she wants.
Reply 4
She sounds like she is a mess since you have treated her like that and she is in pain and acting out by being a 'slag' apoligise to her and make her feel a bit better if you can.
Reply 5
I have already apologised and tried to make her feel better but thankyou for the advice. I think I will leave her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending