• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smiile)
    Im a girl shes a girl we are both straight
    ahh :/ thought u were a boy
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes I know this is pretty sad, but hey, no harm done. I don't have any real friends that I see on a regular basis and it would be nice to have a couple new people to talk to. About me - I'm a 19 year old girl living in South London, and I attend university. I don't know how I can make new friends because I know most people meet their best friends through school, and I've obviously already lost that chance :/ Any interest/help would be lovely!

Aw, I'm from South London too.
    :hubba:

Spoiler:
    Show
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know this is pretty sad, but hey, no harm done. I don't have any real friends that I see on a regular basis and it would be nice to have a couple new people to talk to. About me - I'm a 19 year old girl living in South London, and I attend university. I don't know how I can make new friends because I know most people meet their best friends through school, and I've obviously already lost that chance :/ Any interest/help would be lovely!
    Hi
    i get what you mean, sometimes your so shy, things just go by, it is honestly hard to make a good friend at the least.
    Try to meet people on your course whom you haven't spoken this september/october..........other thing is just reach through current people you know at uni on other courses. You'll find some common ground
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2014862

Enjoy
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I live in west midlands but would love to if anyone' interested

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll be your friend! Im 18, and due to start uni in sept - all being well I'll be in Brunel which is London.. though not south london I'm always in London, even if I don't end up there, such as friday, when I'm in London just for the night for example!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You need to get used to meeting new friends dear anonymous. Yesterday I was on my way home in the rain. I had to get home earlier and there'z laptop with me. u know what i did? I went to a guy using umbrella and we walked along. when he got to a place he went his way. I waited a while and found sb else who I journeyed with under the shade of his umbrella. In short, there were three 'shade lift' i had with three different strangers. and if i wanted to make new friends i'd just start the communication while we were doing the walk. so pls buy urself the courage to talk with ppl. Even if one has experienced rejection before, it doesn't mean that's how everybody's gonna treat you. you can start by asking questions from a classmate about his new environment or which ever way you like to put. i know they ain't gonna let u down!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I do!

Im starting in September too
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    aww i'll be your friend
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yabbayabba)
    I'm in South London too, always up for meeting new people and making new friends!
    Hi5 so am I

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from Manchester? Will be glad to make new friends))

Wow, actually shocked at how nice everyone is! I don't have a job so that's not an option haha

And I go to uni in the Midlands area...not specifying where
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just posted on anonymous again but thought I might as well use my username, message me if you want to talk please
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm 19 and I live in London...east, but London anyway. Always up for making new friends
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by throughthemonsoon)
    Just posted on anonymous again but thought I might as well use my username, message me if you want to talk please
    was this your thread?

(Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    I would advise you to be very careful if you intend to meet up with anyone on here.
    haha thanks! I'm pretty well educated when it comes to talking to people on the internet though
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    was this your thread?
    yeah!
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by throughthemonsoon)
    yeah!
    oh ok....hi
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Where do you go to uni?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 21, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.