The Student Room Group

Virginity

I am a 19 years old girl and I am a virgin. I had sex offers from lots of guys. But, I wanna have sex with only my boyfriend (which I don't have). He gotta be my boyfriend. I don't wanna lose my virginity to just a random guy who I won't contact and I don't have feelings for. :s-smilie: Am I wrong?

Scroll to see replies

no, just do what you feel comfortable with doing...
Reply 2
Nope.

I'm a guy, and lost it to my gf. I've only recently hit 19 as well. I didn't want to lose it to anyone else bar whom I had a very personal and emotional connection with.
Nope, that's the best way to do it... Waiting for a boyfriend, and being older, is better than being young and having sex with randoms just because you want sex.
Nope, not wrong - do what makes you comfortable and if that means not having reckless sex, then good on you :smile:
Reply 5
i'm a 19 year old virgin, it's not that rare and its not a bad thing :tongue:
Reply 6
But I wanna have sex :colondollar:
Reply 7
If you want sex, then you should get it! Chances are you'll split up with your first boyfriend anyway.
As long as you're very attracted to whoever you do it with first, then thats special enough for me.
But some people are just unable to do it unless they feel strong love and head over heels with someone.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
But I wanna have sex :colondollar:

here is a taker :wink:
Wait, you'll appreciate it more for your first time.

You're not wrong, you're rare and a catch,.
Do if with a man you care about such as a boyfriend or a male friend you trust plus the sex will be more enjoyable knowing the person. I lost mine to a random girl I had no idea who she was, totally regret it now, I wish that I did with a girl I knew.
Reply 11
Original post by G-Hova
here is a taker :wink:

But that guy gotta be my boyfriend. Not just someone random :smile:
Reply 12
Virginity is overrated, your first time is no more important than any other. I don't think anyone expects their girlfriend to be a virgin for them in this day and age.
Reply 13
I am a 19 years old girl and I am a virgin. I had sex offers from lots of guys. But, I wanna have sex with only my boyfriend (which I don't have). He gotta be my boyfriend. I don't wanna lose my virginity to just a random guy who I won't contact and I don't have feelings for. :s-smilie: Am I wrong?

Good for you, i pretty much did the same :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5570
Reply 14
Original post by Mockery
Virginity is overrated, your first time is no more important than any other. I don't think anyone expects their girlfriend to be a virgin for them in this day and age.

Its not for the guy, its for me. Its my preference :smile:
Reply 15
There is no such thing as right or wrong when you're evaluating what you want from sex. You do what you want to do. Stick to your guns and don't let any guy convince you otherwise. If a guy says "if you liked me, you'd have sex with me", then say to him "if you liked me, you'd wait".
Reply 16
I get the feeling you will regret losing it anyone i have no idea why its not a bad thing and its not impotant.
Reply 17

I completly agree with you. I've never gave special importance to virginity, but no matter if it is the first, second, or the eighteenth time, I don't want to have sex with a random guy, he's gotta be my boyfriend as well. I'd recommend you to wait until you find someone you like enough (or a boyfriend) and don't do it because of peer pressure. Yes, you're 19 and virgin, so what?
I've been seeing someone lately who I bonded really closely with and talked about some very personal things. We really like each other but we decided not to go out for the time being. She knows that I am a virgin, but we're not excluding potential of seeing other people. I've been talking to her about one night stands and stuff and in fact she said it might improve my confidence with girls. It might be a good idea to have a couple of one night stands (if you feel you're up to it) - believe it or not (although I was reluctant to believing this at first). This is because there's no risk of you finding it hard to distinguish between loving your next boyfriend because of sex that you've never experienced before, or because you really love him.

I would have said the opposite a while ago, but due to recent events I feel like I want to lose my virginity somehow (but not via a prostitute) as it could help me as a person. I didn't ever want to contemplate one night stands beforehand but it feels like the only way I'll be getting any for now (if it actually happens).
Reply 19
It is not wrong of you. I know many people who wish they could take it back and have waited tbh.. Do what's comfortable for you.. It also shows you have respect for yourself tbh since not just willing to loose it to any random guy..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending