Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best place for jeans and other designer clothes ?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I am looking to splash out on new clothes especially a couple pairs of decent comfy jeans. Now i am 5'9 carry a few pounds but my biggest downfall is finding the right fit of jeans. I am not one for skinny or slim fit as they dont go with mybody shape. I am more of a relaxed fit but nothing too baggy, something to go with my nike blazers vans or even converse and pretty decent ones at a reasonable price. I was wanting a suggestion of good websites guys and if anyone could provide me with decent websites which sell good tees and polos you know likes of ralph lauren especially the long sleeved ones. Cheers guys
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried Jacamo?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Mr Porter
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my view coggles is the best place for to buy a pair of designer jeans, In this you can found lot of jeans models, it's difficult to select the jeans to you, because plenty of model jeans are available in it, once try it if you like it. Porter also best place for the jeans and all clothes.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    likes of ralph lauren especially the long sleeved ones
    They are called rugby tees :P

try Luisaviaroma.com. Excellent prices (one of the cheapest places to get designer), but the return policy is rather bad. I advise only using it when you are absolutely sure of what you want and have no intention of returning it.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    ASOS or Topshop work best for me

<3 x
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    ASOS is good

You can pick up decent stuff for cheaper prices in the ASOS Marketplace as well.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ASOS
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig 1888)
    Hi guys I am looking to splash out on new clothes especially a couple pairs of decent comfy jeans. Now i am 5'9 carry a few pounds but my biggest downfall is finding the right fit of jeans. I am not one for skinny or slim fit as they dont go with mybody shape. I am more of a relaxed fit but nothing too baggy, something to go with my nike blazers vans or even converse and pretty decent ones at a reasonable price. I was wanting a suggestion of good websites guys and if anyone could provide me with decent websites which sell good tees and polos you know likes of ralph lauren especially the long sleeved ones. Cheers guys
    TK Maxx Loads of irrelevant sizes from big labels going cheap.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If you can be bothered to spend ages rummaging around then TK maxx often have some really good stuff. It's a little bit down to chance though, some days are full of good stuff other days aren't but I have seen Ralph Lauren polo's and rugby tops in there pretty much every time I go in and they normally have loads of sizes too. Same goes for jeans the TK maxx near me the whole of the bottom floor is pretty much covered in jeans. You have to be in the mood to spend a while looking though, but its worth it if you find something good
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you can be bothered to actually go to the store, you'll get a massive deal at TK Maxx.

(i'm a girl) but they have tons of clothes so i managed to get ralph lauren jeans for £11. and you can try on tons until you've found the perfect pair, rather than when you buy online only to find they're not a good fit/style on you. they also have great deals on shoes and pretty much everything you can think of.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    For jeans check out g star and diesel
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sign up to LoveFashionSales.com - they alert you when the best sales come on and always on clothes in your size. I got a Diane Von Furstenburg dress through them, was £345 down to £67 boom :-)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Or check out outlet one near you.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 29, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.