Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR hits 1 million members: How has TSR helped you?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    TSR helped me get a job

:kissing2:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    1 million member, woohoo! :party:

TSR helped me develop my debating technique as well as helping to assert my political allegiance. (Because there is nothing better than arguing politics at 1am.)

It has also picked me up from lows, and helped me to revise tricky AS level topics.

I also enjoy talking to people with the anonymity of a screen because then it is purely due to the words that you express yourself and make friends.

I LOVE YOU! :tsr:

<3 x
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJ)
    TSR has hit 1 millions members! :woo:

In a series of threads, we're asking... How TSR has helped you!

For Jess, this was helping with Uni and subject choices, making a best friend and entering into a relationship

Want to submit your own video? use our easy form!

How abut you?

Check out our other million member threads:

It's helped me with my studies and how to revise for my exams and what kind of answers I should expect and that everyone has a similar story on TSR which you can relate too. (:
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    The H&R board has taught me a lot.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go this forum discuss something. Sometime I make noise with some student. But I very happy when I know this site. I hope everybody support together.
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    It has helped me so much!

I was lost and confused in terms of what I wanted to study, and this website helped me onto the right track!

It has also helped me with personal issues, and other issues in my education. TSR has also given me a platform to air my opinions with other like-minded people.

• 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    The H&R board has taught me a lot.
    Same here.

Also just want to add, thanks to all the people who have advised me on going for my choice of subject for a degree, when I was struggling with A Levels, and when I have had so many personal issues
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    It helped me get into medicine, and has helped me plenty with my personal life, having met uni friends on TSR before real life, and has improved my love-life somewhat too :lol:

Stay classy, TSR :top:
    • 43 followers

ReputationRep:
    TSR is helped me greatly to meet new ppl... who gradually helped to answer all my questions abt the uni's and life at uni!!

TSR has really been a great experience!! I couldn't ask for better!!! :banana:

AND THE emoticons are the best part of this site!!! :banana2:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This site is great for digging up resources and also provides you with a chance to interact with various people! Love it!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 30, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.