Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Drunk friends

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I drink quite a lot and there seems to be a list of people I always seem to text/skype/facebook message when I'm drunk and I never really speak to them at any other time. A few of them have started asking to meet me when I'm free and stuff and I just palm them off, even though I have no reason not to go. They're not bad company and I can't offer a reason as to why I decline but I was just wondering does anyone else have these drunk friends?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have friends i only see when alcohol is involved, like to go on a night out or if i'm having a house party or something. i'd never arrange to meet up with them during the day for coffee or lunch or whatever.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't drink alone. I think most people have drunk friends. No reason why they shouldn't be worth seeing sober though, remember, alcohol's how we make friends, not how we keep them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There are no kind as "Drunk Friends" they are just your friends with there own habits.. If you are really there friend then accept them the way they are !

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 27, 2012
New on TSR

Get ready for SQA results day

Share your grade expectations for Tuesday 5 August

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.