Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm so BOREEEED!!

Announcements Posted on
Join our Forum Game competition to win up to £60 in vouchers! 27-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i finished my exams late June, went to birthday parties had my own as well now, I'm bored out of my head.

There's only so much tv i can watch. I can't be on my laptop all day either it gets so boring.
    I can't play the wii over and over again. Everything is just so stagnant for me. Most of my friends are working so i can't exactly go out much either.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Guess what sky for some reason just cut off my sky+ subscription and HD now i'm stuck watching basic freeview channels the ****! (MY MUM WANTS TO DRIVE ME CRAZY THIS SUMMER)

I'm jobless, broke and have nothing to do. If i did have money i would probably consider going to the cinema by myself because thats how bored I am. And i'm babysitting too(MY SISTER FML)

anyway help! what do you think i should do and what have you guys been up to
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm bored too . At home job hunting, wishing i was rich and able to not have money worries and be able to travel! Grr! want to chat on msn about how boring our life is, lol?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ha! I'm just like you! Before school ended (late June too) I had soooo many plans for the holiday but I can't do anything bcos mum is being super strict for some odd reason! My extend is so bad I've ordered revision books to read throughout the holidays lol I know it's sad. Most of m friends are doing olympics jobs

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    yay, i was going to make such a thread but thought i'd get loads of negs for being unemployed so i waited

i'm bored too . At home job hunting, wishing i was rich and able to not have money worries and be able to travel! Grr! want to chat on msn about how boring our life is, lol?
    Lol forget being negged boredom is real and i would but i don't have msn. skype or something else? i'm also job hunting as well though. i know if i was rich now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsure)
    Ha! I'm just like you! Before school ended (late June too) I had soooo many plans for the holiday buy I can't do anything bcos mum is being super strict for some odd reason! My extend is so bad I've ordered revision books to read throughout the holidays lol I know it's sad. Most of m friends are doing olympics work and I wasn't allowed to apply

so did i! Money issues and friends at work as well as babysitting hindered me. I'm off to uni soon and i'm not allowing mum to be strict
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh I have so much sympathy, your sky+ subscription's been cut off? Diddums. Get a job.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    watch films and work out ! thats what im doing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    Oh I have so much sympathy, your sky+ subscription's been cut off? Diddums. Get a job.
    Jobs don't exist at the moment (even 'mcjobs').
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    I really don't know why people come here with negativity.
    It's not that easy to get a job, believe me if it was i wouldn't be on here.

If you have nothing better to say gtfo.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well so far I've been:

1) Working twice a week (obviously you can't at the moment but keep looking?)
    2) Running three times a week
    3) Manicly cleaning my room
    4) Random trips up to city/pub with mates
    5) Watching random tv/movies
    6) General uni research/fretting about results day etc

So far working well, summers awesome :P
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    sames... i'm sitting here on the sofa watching come dine with me on channel four's new channel - all 5 episodes back to back of course.. i alternate between the tv and my laptop, to a 6000 piece jigsaw and whilst still watching tv
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HalleStar)
    so did i! Money issues and friends at work as well as babysitting hindered me. I'm off to uni soon and i'm not allowing mum to be strict
    At least you've got uni to look forward to. What are you going to study and where?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trottoir)
    watch films and work out ! thats what im doing.
    I've been working out so much lost a stone too. any films you would recommend (BTW, I don't do scary movies)
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    yay, i was going to make such a thread but thought i'd get loads of negs for being unemployed so i waited

me tooo :five:

should be doing work now but I can't procrastination is bliss lol
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know why people come here with negativity.
    It's not that easy to get a job, believe me if it was i wouldn't be on here.

If you have nothing better to say gtfo.
    It's so much easier to get a job through family/friend connections.

I mean I went around every shop in my town handing out cv's but that did s**t all

It was only when i heard of a vacancy from a friend who worked in a shop did I get a job
    • 106 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i finished my exams late June, went to birthday parties had my own as well now, I'm bored out of my head.

There's only so much tv i can watch. I can't be on my laptop all day either it gets so boring.
    I can't play the wii over and over again. Everything is just so stagnant for me. Most of my friends are working so i can't exactly go out much either.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Guess what sky for some reason just cut off my sky+ subscription and HD now i'm stuck watching basic freeview channels the ****! (MY MUM WANTS TO DRIVE ME CRAZY THIS SUMMER)

I'm jobless, broke and have nothing to do. If i did have money i would probably consider going to the cinema by myself because thats how bored I am. And i'm babysitting too(MY SISTER FML)

anyway help! what do you think i should do and what have you guys been up to
    I got a start-level metal detector. So now I'm thinking to check all the gardens I'm able to check.
    I already found one interesting field, it shows silver/coins, iron. In short md is start level (so it may mistake) and the grass is too higher (too difficult to find the location). I think I need to return there in autumn. I didn't find the metal, but I found part of something ceramic.

First of all I checked my garden in the country, found some nails, wire and a bullet.
    I have garden in city, so I'm going to check it too. Plus the gardens of all my neighbours who would like to invite me.

I believe that I'm able to find just something interesting. :rolleyes: Recently I had watched youtube video of one chap from my country who had used the same detector as I bought. He says that although the detector is for the beginners, but he had found and found a lot.

From the minute 2:28 he shows the coins he had found. I also want to find them... :rolleyes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKHcvJ8uB0
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemissmidget123)
    sames... i'm sitting here on the sofa watching come dine with me on channel four's new channel - all 5 episodes back to back of course.. i alternate between the tv and my laptop, to a 6000 piece jigsaw and whilst still watching tv
    Lol, i've been alternating also, wii, tv, laptop, studying theory, working out.
    Hard times. I see you lol come dine with me is getting boring now i've watched it soooo much
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemissmidget123)
    lol

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsure)
    At least you've got uni to look forward to. What are you going to study and where?

I guess but, the days just seem to be getting longer and longer

oh and hopefully Law and psychology at Nottingham Trent
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been working out so much lost a stone too. any films you would recommend (BTW, I don't do scary movies)
    watch all the iconic ones like pulp fiction, american beauty, etc

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 26, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.