Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kristen Stewart Cheats On Robert Pattison With Snow White Director

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    i would be surprised if this is true because i never had her down like that, regardless of how much i dislike her as an "actress" and media personality.
    What has your perception of someone's media persona got to do with an individual's capacity to have sex with someone outside of their relationship? :lolwut:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Think they're both pretty dull and she could crack a smile every once in a while, but even I had a hard time believing this. After all, it's a tabloid. However, she has confirmed it.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-j...182410985.html
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Kristin cheaten on Rob Pattinson because he's a Huffelpuff and we know Huffelpuff's are homosexuals

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒ ▒▒▒░░░░░░░ ▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░ ██▀▄▄░░░░░ ▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█ ▀▀▀▄▄█░░░█ ▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄ ▀░░░░░░░░█ ░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░ ░░░█▀░░░░▀ ░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█ ▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄ ░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█ ▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██ ░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█ ████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀ ▄░█░░░█░█▀ █████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░ ░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄ ▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄ ▒▒▒▒░░░░░░ ░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░ ░░░░░░█░░

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's none of your business. Not mine, not yours, not yours, not yours and not yours. We shouldn't even know about it. How would you like it if everyone knew about your private life and talked about it like that? This consumerist celebrity culture really gets me down. Gossip, gossip, gossip, gossip. Who is Kristen Stuart anyway?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeesh..SHE'S devastated? What about her boyfriend and that man's wife/children?

Sad.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Derrick1509)
    Of all the people in Hollywood I wouldn't have thought that Kristen Stewart is a cheater:sigh:
    I thought she was pretty and had a great personality from interviews she gave, turns out she's not....
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    How else did you think she was getting chosen for roles?
    It's certainly not for her acting ability.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I never thought I'd say this, but I feel sorry for Pattinson. He deserves better.

Shame on Stewart, and especially the director, he has two kids ffs.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronki23)
    Kristin cheaten on Rob Pattinson because he's a Huffelpuff and we know Huffelpuff's are homosexuals

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒ ▒▒▒░░░░░░░ ▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░ ██▀▄▄░░░░░ ▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█ ▀▀▀▄▄█░░░█ ▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄ ▀░░░░░░░░█ ░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░ ░░░█▀░░░░▀ ░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█ ▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄ ░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█ ▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██ ░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█ ████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀ ▄░█░░░█░█▀ █████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░ ░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄ ▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄ ▒▒▒▒░░░░░░ ░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░ ░░░░░░█░░

Why does every use this troll face pic where did it start? I always see it all the time on here.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    What has your perception of someone's media persona got to do with an individual's capacity to have sex with someone outside of their relationship? :lolwut:
    i just said that i didn't think she would be the cheating type regardless of the fact i don't like her... as in i'm not going to say "oh i'm not surprised i never liked her grgrgrg she always seemed the sort" just b/c i don't like her... thats all i meant... i put media personality because i can't really say i don't like HER as i don't know much about her aside from the way she appears in the media.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ra Ra Ra)
    I can't remember where I found them now I think it was Tumblr, but I can't remember what Tumblr. Loads of people have scanned the magazine they were in, so if you just type in 'Kristen Stewart affair photos' or something, they'll pop up.
    just found it - oops, she's not getting out of that one!! caught red handed, def real. poor rpatz
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    ...and even then, she was still incapable of showing some emotion.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i would be surprised if this is true because i never had her down like that, regardless of how much i dislike her as an "actress" and media personality.
    she cheated on her last boyfriend with Rob
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You just don't know what was going on in their relationship, I'm incredibly shocked as I thought they were solid. Then again everyone thought Brad and Jen were unbreakable and look how they ended up!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    i just said that i didn't think she would be the cheating type regardless of the fact i don't like her... as in i'm not going to say "oh i'm not surprised i never liked her grgrgrg she always seemed the sort" just b/c i don't like her... thats all i meant... i put media personality because i can't really say i don't like HER as i don't know much about her aside from the way she appears in the media.
    No, I meant on what basis are you founding your belief that she isn't the 'type' to cheat?

Do I whiff a bit of sexism in the air?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Why does every use this troll face pic where did it start? I always see it all the time on here.
    Probably Reddit knowing the amount of utter crap that stems from that website :rolleyes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    No, I meant on what basis are you founding your belief that she isn't the 'type' to cheat?

Do I whiff a bit of sexism in the air?
    To be honest, I'm a guy and I always thought Robert was the one that was gonna cheat.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by original_username)
    How else did you think she was getting chosen for roles?
    It's certainly not for her acting ability.
    This. It's pretty obvious what went on :rofl2:.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It'll be so awkward at the premier for their upcoming film.

I would just leave her. You can't forget something like this.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Read this yesterday. Poor Robert Pattinson. Who knew Kristen would ever cheat? Well her reputation is a little tarnished however she is an official "celebrity". By cheating she has given papparazi a reason to stalk her and is now more famous.
    She brought it on herself.
    Recently she said to a magazine (elle i think) that she wanted drama, well she's got it!
    I feel for the children and wife of the director, they have to go through a bunch of crap now ...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 13, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.