Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TOK Mark thread

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Very average.

Presentation: 17
    Essay: 22
    Total:39 (B)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha i beat you i got 39/40 for my essay lolololol i also got ftcl diploma in violin and piano roflcopter lololol i got hku medic offer!!! My remark for math went up and i got 44!!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha on9 boy

presentation: 17
    essay: 38
    total: 55 (A)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Essay: 25
    Presentation: 18
    total: 43 (B)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgekwok)
    haha on9 boy

priceless lol
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PLAT)
    priceless lol
    lol good/bad?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    lol good/bad?
    55/60 is only an A... an E would have been slightly better. lol jokes
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha on9 boy

presentation: 20
    essay: 39
    total: 59 (A)

By the way I got the coveted 45 points, and received my FTCL diploma in piano! 3 FTCLs now, violin, flute and now piano! Will be heading to Cambridge to study Medicine!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hin1994)
    Very average.

Presentation: 17
    Essay: 22
    Total:39 (B)
    Stop this nonsens of sayin a B in TOK is averege... and a 42 in IB is disappointing... it's really doing my head in. God I absalutely hate people who have everything go their way but complaining still all the time..

I got 30 points is a real disappoinment and missed my first choice uni. Maybe cause i drank lot or played water polo lot. is a real shame.

C for TOK, 17 presentation, 20 essay.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toomuchpolo30on9)
    Stop this nonsens of sayin a B in TOK is averege... and a 42 in IB is disappointing... it's really doing my head in. God I absalutely hate people who have everything go their way but complaining still all the time..

I got 30 points is a real disappoinment and missed my first choice uni. Maybe cause i drank lot or played water polo lot. is a real shame.

C for TOK, 17 presentation, 20 essay.
    Please correct your grammar before you start insulting others. For the record, use "it's" instead of "is".

Am I seriously not allowed to be disappointed with my IB score? Please do not take your frustration out on others. My condolences that you missed your offer. I believe whatever I believe - am I not allowed to be disappointed when I dropped from the mock and from my TOK prediction?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Please correct your grammar before you start insulting others. For the record, use "it's" when you are using "is".

Am I seriously not allowed to be disappointed with my IB score? Please do not take your frustration out on others. My condolences that you missed your offer. I believe whatever I believe - am I not allowed to be disappointed when I dropped from the mock and from my TOK prediction?
    I said "it's doing my head in" are u blind?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toomuchpolo30on9)
    I said "it's doing my head in" are u blind?
    There is no point arguing with you when you are oblivious to your spelling and grammatical mistakes (as well as behavioral misfits, as far as I can see). Just a heads up - if you are going to beg for a place in your first choice university, please do use spellcheck and grammar check. Write in coherent sentences too.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is really no point arguing with you when you are oblivious to your spelling and grammatical mistakes (as well as behavioral misfits, as far as I can see). Just a heads up - if you are going to beg for a place in your first choice university, please do use spellcheck and grammar check. Write in coherent sentences too.
    stop trolling around bro lol :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha on9 boy

lol good/bad?
    I wasn't talking about your score, but I find your comment very... is appropriate the right word? lol students these days...

btw my score (no idea how I got it):
    presentation: 19/20 (A)
    essay: 38/40 (A)
    total: 57/60 (A)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PLAT)
    I wasn't talking about your score, but I find your comment very... is appropriate the right word? lol students these days...

btw my score (no idea how I got it):
    presentation: 19/20 (A)
    essay: 38/40 (A)
    total: 57/60 (A)
    Very nice score! :eek:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dumbest question ever... but how do you know scoring for essays vs. presentation?

I got a C over all and am slightly disappointed, as I liked my essay and thought it deserved at least a B but oh well :P
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You check your IB breakdowns. Your IB coordinator should send you your own personalized IB breakdown sheet or whatever it's called.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 3, 2012
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.